ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
The apartment is next to Hauptbahnhof (tram station Absberggasse) and all stuff is brand new.
We provide a clean aparmtent, fresh towels, bed sheets, a new kitchen, cooking tools,spices and fast internet connection 25mbit.
It is enough space for 4 people.
It takes about 3min to the next tramstation and 20-30min to the city center by public transport.
From airport only 30min .
Free parking space next to the apartment but limited, because they are free. (I do not own a private parkingspace)
Long therm renting is available.
The apartment is next to Hauptbahnhof and all stuff is brand new.
It is located in 10 district of Vienna.
It takes about 10 min walk to S IT solutions Geiselbergstraße and 2 bus stops to ERSTE Campus Wien Belvedere.
There is a living, sleeping, bath, kitchen room.
The couch is not on all the pictures.
It takes about 5min to the next tramstation (name: Absberggasse) and 20-30min to the city center by public transport.
From airport only 30min . Free parking space next to the apartment are limited availible.
Comment of a guest: Uber from main Railway station is 4 euro, cheaper than public transport.
We provide fresh towels, bed sheets, a new kitchen, cooking tools,spices, coffeemachine, washing machine and super fast internet connection 25mbit.
New BATHROOM with: hair dryer, shower,bath towel, shower gel, shampo. The toilet is in an seperate room.
New KITCHEN with 4 electric hotplates, microwave, dishwasher, brand new washer, water cooker, plates , coffee machine and cutlery, salt, oil and spices, dining table.
Please have a look at (URL HIDDEN)
It is a public transport navigator.
Next Tramstation name: Absberggasse (line 6)
next S-Bahn (citytrain) Station : Geiselberg (line S7)
Please have a look at a g00gle maps before you come.
Here is the way from the next tram station to the apartment.
check quando absberggasse to gudrunstraße 15
walking way from the citytrain to the apartment 550m
check quando geiselbergstraße to gudrunstraße 15
Way to the City Center:
It takes 20min to the city center subwaystation U1 Stephansplatz. From the apartment to the tramstation Absberggasse 3min, tram 6 to Reumanplatz 2 stops 5min, exchange to subway u1 5 stops to Stephansplatz 10min. Total 18min.
Publictransport navi App Qando Vienna
Page: m !qando!at
The next supermarkt Billa is about 250m away.
The next drugstore BIPA is about 350m away.
The next bank (easybank / baway) is about 400m away.
Using the washingmachine cost 4€ for a run.
Using the Coffeemachine 1€ for each coffeecap.
please be advised:
Early check-in before 11am and late arrivals after 8pm are charged with 10 Euros; after 10pm with 20 Euros (cleaning staff will have to take a taxi to get home).
Calculate a lateness of 30 min (60 mins if you are traveling by car) into your expected time of arrival. If you arrive over 1 hour late please pay an additional 10 Euros/hour. The cleaning staff is instructed to overlap their cleaning with your arrival to counter this possibility. So please be polite and understanding if they still have some work to do when you arrive.
Read the booking confirmation email from airbnb for exact description of how to get to the apartment from your transport hub.
The owner is not able to do the key exchange himself as he is a busy person. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Smoking not allowed , 200€ fine. If smells to smoke or I find a cigaret.
The shoes always off.
No loud music after 22 clock.
Candles should be supervised.
No fire in the apartment.
Food only in the kitchen and at the dining table.
Rule Nr. 1:
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
This is the most important thing for your stay. This means:
- Do not speak loud in the corridors or in the inner yard.
- Do not speak at all in the corridors and the inner yard after 22hrs. (Because when a group of persons speak in a corridor there is an echo that makes it loud automatically).
- Do not walk up to the rooftop terraces and balconies to look at the view etc. They are private and belong to my neighbors.
- No drinking parties and no drunk persons in the corridors of the building.
- No loud music from inside the apartment that can be heard outside the apartment.
- Using Airbnb means that you prefer to stay like a local, so please blend in like a local and do not walk around taking pictures of the building etc because this feels strange for the people living there.
Rule Nr. 3:
DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
Rule Nr. 4:
Treat the apartment with respect and be careful with the resources of the apartment.
Among other things this means:
- Turn off all lights when you go out for the day.
- In the winter time, turn off the heating completely at times when you let fresh air in. Please do not keep the windows open while keeping the heating running inside.
- No smoking inside the apartment but only on the street outside.
- Slippers are available in the apartment for use rather than outdoors shoes.
- Lock the door from the outside by turning the key. If the door is not locked properly insurance will not cover if something happens.
- I provide shampoo and soap etc. Please take what you need for your stay and leave the rest for the next guests.
Rule Nr. 5:
Should there be something that is not working properly in the apartment or if you are missing something that would be useful to have, I kindly ask you to contact me immediately so that I can assist! I want your stay to be perfect :)
If you breaking the rules you will get a fine!
200€ for smoking!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 203 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน