Welcome to our unique Shared Space. This communal setting is wonderful for meeting like-minded people (many creatives, explores, professionals alike) and sharing experiences.Great location around Beverly blvd./Western Ave., just a few blocks from Larchmont Village where you can find interesting restaurants,stores, as well as Farmers Market.
Welcome to our unique shared space! This communal setting is wonderful for meeting like-minded people (many creatives, explorers and professionals alike) and sharing experiences, but therefore it's super important to be considerate to your fellow guests.
We hope all our guests continue to have a wonderful experience, so we kindly ask you to adhere to the following house etiquette.
- Please respect your room mates by keeping the space chilled and relaxed. Please do not play music, etc. The atmosphere is mellow but sociable (if people want to nap/relax they are always able to do so).
- Remember that everyone has different schedules and be respectful and tolerant of this. We have a subtle night light for those who get back late/rise super early. Be quiet when people are sleeping, and only use the night light at very late/early times so as not to disturb others. Consideration and understanding for one another is what makes this place such a positive space :)
- Please remember to remove your shoes when inside, and generally keep things neat and tidy. Clean up after yourself :)
- Smoking is allowed only at the designated area outside the property (if in doubt - please ask Alice!) Because of open windows/respecting others, this is an important rule.
-Please respect your neighbors and each other and take care of your space. Please help us to keeping it clean and cozy. Take off your shoes as soon as you enter the place. Keep the nice smell for everyone around you: dirty socks- wash them and dry;) You know what I mean. I do want you to feel comfortable and everyone else too.
- Enjoy yourself! We have lots of stories of new friendships and great conversations. We are all about the positive vibes !
Make new friends. Enjoy LA.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 418 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My first love is music.
Second, I love to travel and I love to meet new people.
I am a good guest because I always treat the space like it is someone's home:) My goal as a host is to ensure that my guests have everything they need.