My bright, cosy and renovated apartment is perfect for your stay in Berlin! It can comfortably accommodate couples or single travellers. The apartment is perfectly situated in the middle of trendy Neukölln where you will be close to supermarkets, plenty of restaurants and bars, metro lines, parks and much more!
My bright, cosy and newly renovated apartment is perfect for your stay in Berlin! It can comfortably accommodate couples or single travellers.
The apartment is perfectly situated in the middle of trendy Neukölln. You will be close to everything you need such as:
- supermarkets and convenience stores (min. 2 minute walk)
- the famous Turkish market on the canal is a 15 minute walk from the doorstep
- all the hip restaurants and bars that occupy the neighbourhood and surrounding areas. Most are only within a 10 minute walk.
- Tempelhofer Feld
- Hasenheide Park
- U8 Metro line is a 4 minute walk away (takes you directly to Kreuzberg, Alexanderplatz, Mitte and Mauer Park)
- U7 Metro line is a 7 minute walk away
In the apartment you will find all you need to make yourself at home:
- large pull out sofa bed. Please note that this is the bed you will be using. It is near new and very, very comfortable – even better than most beds!
- a bright clean bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet
- a french balcony
- windows on both sides of the apartment to let the sun in at all hours of the day
- fully equipped kitchen
- washing machine + drying rack
- good working wifi
- a very useful map and guide to all the great places that Neukölln and Kreuzberg have to offer!
If you have any questions, please feel free to message or email me. If I am not available, I will have a friend close by that you can contact immediately.
When booking the apartment you automatically accept all house rules above and agree to the following:
Please take your shoes off as soon as you enter the flat.
Please respect the neighbours. Most who live in my building are families and working people who I get along with and would like to keep it that way. So please keep the noise level down in the apartment and in the courtyard after 10 PM. Parties are not allowed at the flat.
You are not allowed to accommodate more people in the apartment than the number of occupants stated in the booking.
Please turn off the lights and close the windows every time you leave the apartment.
Please inform me about any damages or problems as soon as they occur. It is in both our interests to solve any issues as soon as possible!
Please lock the doors securely behind you.
This apartment really is my home, so please respect my belongings and note that you should leave the apartment as you found it when you arrived.
On your last day, please leave the keys inside the apartment (on the kitchen bench) and just pull the door shut when leaving. Check-out should be done no later than 12 PM, unless agreed otherwise in advance.
Due to very strict German law, any illegal downloading or streaming is not allowed. Any fines occurred during your stay will be your responsibility.
Otherwise enjoy your stay and make yourself at home!