Cozy and very functional apartment in trendy Paris!
Where? Close to everything:
- Paris 10th: benefit from this multi-cultural and trendy area while being close to every major spot in Paris
- 10 min walk from the Canal Saint Martin, Rue des Martyrs & Pigalle, Grands Boulevards, Place de la République
- 10 min metro ride from Le Marais (historical Paris) and Opéra
- 15 min metro or bus ride from Louvre museum, Notre-Dame, Sacré Coeur, St Germain des Prés, Centre Pompidou Beaubourg
- 10 min walk from Gare du Nord (high-speed train to London, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Köln)
- 5 min walk from Gare de l’Est (high-speed train to Reims, Strasbourg, and Munchen)
What? Charming and modern studio apartment
Cozy studio apartment only for you:
- Recently renovated
- Very functional
- Lovely inner courtyard
- 1 comfortable bed for 2 people (140*190cm)
- Fully furnished with modern equipment (washing machine, fridge, Nespresso, crockery, free Wi-Fi, TV, bluetooth sound system, shower, bathroom, dressing etc.)
- First floor
- Very quiet street
Transports? All roads lead to your place:
- 3 different metro lines (4,5,7), 10 different buses at less than 5 min walk
- 2 RER lines at less than 10 min walk. 40 min from Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Velib stations all around
=> Very convenient to reach any spot in Paris
Food? Parisian market at your door:
- Marché St Quentin in the street (2 min walk): typical Parisian market with butcher, bakery, cheese maker, fresh fruits & vegetables, fishmonger etc.
- Big Fernand: the best French burger in Paris. 5min walk
- Rue du Faubourg St Denis: a trendy street with all kind of restaurants. 5min walk
- La Pointe du Groin: typical fresh and cheap food from Brittany. 5 min walk.
And so much more!
Party? You won’t stop dancing:
- Bars on Grand Boulevards
- Bars on Canal St Martin
- South Pigalle: 15 min walk
- Rex Club: a reference for all electro music lovers. 5 min walk
I’ll give you my favorite addresses if you stay at my place…
Feel free to contact me should you have any questions. I’ll be delighted to help you prepare your stay in Paris.
I am sure you will feel at home staying here and enjoy Paris like a Parisian !