Cozy, calm, bright, two-room apartment (32m²). View on the rooftops of Paris and the Galeries Lafayette. It has a large room with a double bed, a well-equiped kitchen and a cute little bathroom. Modern furniture. Great location close to the Saint Lazare train station, the Galeries Lafayette, the Opera and the Madeleine. Montmartre is a 15 minute walk. Ideal for a couple to explore Paris!
→ Towels and sheets provided
→ Concierge service provided by Bnbsitter
Calm, bright, and cozy apartment on the last floor, perfect for a couple! Well-equiped and comfy. It has:
• A very bright living room with sofas and a coffe table. Window overlooking the street.
• A well-equiped, modern kitchen with bar stools.
• A large room with a queen-sized bed.
• A small, yet modern and chic, bathroom with a shower. Toilet is not separate.
• The apartment is at the 6th floor with no lift
At your arrival, you will be welcomed by Bnbsitter, which will ensure that your trip is as enjoyable as possible while I am away: check in and out, professional household and laudry cleaning, as well as 24/7 assistance if you have any concern.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Bnbsitter via the Airbnb messenger.
Benefits for You:
• Towels & Linens Provided
• Concierge service provided by Bnbsitter. Bnbsitter ensures your arrival, departure, and household and linen cleaning.
Hi! I'm Louise, a French woman and have been living in Paris for a long time. I like to discover new cultures and countries! When I travel I like to meet people, chat with them and share memories :)