Beautiful, updated, quiet, one bedroom condo, top floor in this quaint 10 unit building. Easy beautiful walks to Santa Monica Pier and the S.M. Promenade. Five minutes to some of the cities best eateries/shops than you can ever imagine. Venice Beach is just south of Santa Monica and easily accessible. Just head West on any of the streets and you are at the beach. This neighborhood is one of the highest rated walking neighborhoods in Los Angeles.
Two windows in the living room, a fan above the dining table, receded lights with dimmers and lamps to adjust to your likings. The television is available to you if you like and I have placed a wardrobe rack near the couch by the window to hang your clothes. This space should make for you a most comfortable, quiet, and relaxing experience whether inside the condo or outside exploring.
Everything you see in the pictures is living space completely accessible to you. Kitchen, bathroom, dining room/table and the living room area with the couch are here for you to enjoy if you need. Prefer not using the washer and dryer but if really need it, would charge accordingly for it. Otherwise laundromat is just at the next main street.
Because I stay in the one bedroom, I am easily accessible to you during your stay. Always reachable by phone, in person since I live here :-) and am around only as much as you care to have someone sharing space. I join guest if they prefer and if I'm availabe whether it be for a movie, dining, or even a workout. I usually plan on your trip being all about you and making suggestions to where to go or assist in finding the right place for your tastes and needs. Guests visiting recreationally seem to want me to come along whether it is to eat, workout, movies, entertainment, etc... I am sociable but very respectful and communicative to allow you and your privacy.
Business License #221397
1. Please take off your shoes upon entering for your comfort and consideration for neighbor living below.
2. Please only 1 guest.
2. If you cook on the stove or in the oven, open the windows, the weather/breezes are beautiful.
3. No smoking in or around the building.
4. Double check to make sure the refrigerator door is shut completely.
6. Street parking seems close and convenient before 6pm. In this awesome location you probably won't need or desire a car :-).
7. Check in from 3pm - 8pm is appreciated.
8. Low lights and TV off or volume very low by 11pm is preferred.
9. Clean up after yourself. I have plenty of cleaning supplies at your disposal.
10. No meals being served so food is on your own.
Sleeping arrangement is a lovely styled contemporary sectional style couch (see photo) and I will provide plenty of pillows, fresh sheet/linens, and comforter. The kitchen, living room and bathroom are common area for you to use. I only have one guest per stay so you are in a shared space with me basically. I stay in the bedroom in the evenings and you have the common area, very peaceful even if you open the windows, it is quiet and a nice breeze can come through if you prefer. There usually is plenty of neighborhood parking during the day and close if you park by 6-7pm, plenty of (green marked Hulu sponsored bicycle hubs/stations all over Santa Monica. Big Blue Bus and metro train stations in walking distance as well Lyft and Uber drivers are quickly accessible for alternate transportation.
- The condo is in a smaller and quaint 10-unit complex that is very quiet and private location just steps away to an amazing street of really good perfectly balance of neighborhood eateries (Montana Street and Wilshire from 6-17th street). Convenience to all the main sites in Santa Monica (The Third Street Promenade, Beach, Santa Monica Pier, and all just 4-9 minutes of walking). No need for a car as you can walking, bike (rental hubs everywhere, city bus and metro train stations if you want to venture Culver City, Hollywood, or Downtown.) Venice Beach is only 2 miles or less away. Main Street and Abbot Kinney are also wonderful streets to walk in Santa Monica. You will LOVE this area and enjoy it as a perfect location to all the amenities, pamperings, and sites that will make it a stress free visit.
All my best,
Well I do love to travel. Have been to Madrid, France, Italy, Germany, Amsterdam, Poland, Israel and Greece. So much more to see :-) especially since I love and appreciate various cultures. I am a bit of a foodie and enjoy learning about ethnic dishes from across the world. Musical tastes had been many years the 70's classical rock and pop and still enjoy a variety of artists from that era. I've been lead to many Christian Contemporary artists like Chris Tomlin, Third Day, Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp just to name a few. I am of a 2nd generation Middle Eastern so Meditteranean Foods are always food for my soul if done well. I particularly like Lebanese the most but many are closely related.
I've enjoyed being an actor for over 20 years now, advertising industry, and even a teacher as I have a passion to inspire and encourage our youth.