Cozy room with mobile Wi-fi (take out ok) .1 min to Shinmaruko Sta and 7min to Musashi-kosugi Sta.I can reserve recommended local YAKITORI IZAKAYA and restaurant.Yokohama(12min),Kamakura(40min),Hakone(90min),Shinjuku(20min). Double bed size futonx2.
Wifi,fridge, microwave, washer,and air-con,foot massager.
Only few-min walk, Shops,stores,many delicious restaurants.
You can access easily any destination and Airport!
I support for your fully satisfaction in Japan.Please ask me freely:)
Free portable wifi , Fridge, air-conditioner, hair dryer , washer , foot massager,table.
I can contact via e-mail . If you want, we spend time with your family if we have time. Please ask me freely.
1. My kids like making and playing with ORIGAMI.Let's play with us.
2. I am interested in Web site technology. Such as youtube,(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN),(URL HIDDEN) and so on. I want to share these information and know your country's information.
3. I like drink beer and sake. I can inform about Japanese Alcoholic drink. If you want, let's go to Japanese delicious IZAKAYA with us.
4. My family are not good at English but want to learn it. Let's teach language each other.
5. I like using DSLR camera and taking photos. Let's go to beautiful place with us and enjoy taking photos.
6. If you are interested in Japanese ANIME, let's go shopping to get ANIME figure.
7. I like Japanese food.if you want , let's go to Japanese delicious restaurant.
8.We would like to know foreign cultures. Let's talk about culture each other.Food,Weather,Fashion,Drink,Music,Art etc.
I think Japanese OMOTENASHI ( hospitality) is very important.
I'm happy if you can feel our OMOTENASHI room and service.
I love my family, wife and two sons. 10 years and 7 years old.
Sons like ORIGAMI , LEGO, Mini-Yonku, Tennis.
I will support for your staying. Please feel free to ask anything.
room is small but cozy.
:)Please refrain from smoking.
:) Please dispose your classified waste in the proper dustbin.
We dispose them at the designated collection place.
:)Even if someone visited, please wait without opening the door.
I think that it is such as luggage delivery. Room owner will receive luggage later.
:)Do not make a loud noise or a huge sound during night-time,
There maybe a new-born baby sleeping around our room. Please always care about the other people who are staying in the same house.
:)Please keep your voice low when you are out on the balcony.
:)Please hand the room key directly to host or house keeper when checking out.
:)Please be sure to flush the toilet after use.
:)To prevent you from losing the room key, please put it at the proper place when you are at the room.
:)Please turn off the air-conditioner and the lights when you go out.
:)If you have any question, please feel free to send me an e-mail.
You can reach me with by using the the airbnb mail, or directly t(URL HIDDEN) >.
:)Please call the below in case of emergency.
Emergency phone call : Mr.Ariyama (owner) TEL: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)