Our bright and beautiful apartment is located in one of Cologne's most popular and loved neighbourhoods, the south of the city center - which has a relaxed and multicultural atmosphere. The neighborhood is super safe, lively, familyfriendly and charming. It offers plenty of grocery stores, cafés, bars and various restaurants.
Our appartment, located in a old-building (third floor - no elevator), has a bright and spacious living room, our bedroom, a bathroom, a separated restroom and your room that leads to a quiet longrange balcony. As I’m a graphic designer I love good design and this expresses in our aesthetic furnishing.
During your stay you have access to the following rooms:
- Fully furnished private room with bed (linen provided)
- Shared bathroom (towels, hair dryer, guest soap and shampoo provided)
- Shared kitchen
- Balcony (smoking allowed)
- Shared living-room
You will be able to use pretty much anything in the apartment, if you're not sure do not hesitate to ask me!
Check-In: Mon-Fri 19:00 – 23:00 and Sat+Sun anytime
If you need any help or got questions regarding the booking or any suggestions on where to go just let me know. I'll respond asap.
Please be aware that we have a small dog called Edna. She is a mix of a beagle and a english bulldog. She is a very friendly and loves everyone ☺
We are very relaxed and openminded, but there are a few things we love to get respected:
- Please leave the room in a tidy and respectful way.
- No parties.
- Don't be too loud: after 10pm, when the window is open, not only at the apartment, also in the corridors at this building.
-Be careful with the laminate flooring, because water in the gap will damage the Laminate.
- It's strictly forbidden to download illegal files over my WIFI-network. Also other illegal activity about my internet-connection is not allowed.
- In case you badly break something, please let me know, we'll find a way to manage this situation.
- No Smoking in the apartment, just on the balcony.
My Name is Stephanie and I live in Cologne.
I'm a graphic design student and sales assistant. I like art, skateboarding, surfing and life!