Our unit is in Shell Residences, which gives you the luxurious resort-feel at an affordable price. It is just a block away from the Mall of Asia, a very popular destination for locals and tourists. Only 5 km away from the domestic and international airports. The unit is fully furnished so you can be assured of a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The unit is a spacious 1-bedroom fully furnished unit with a 32 sqm floor area.
You can choose to be warm and cozy or cool and comfortable in our unit. Lighting can be adjusted to suit your mood just with flicks of the switch. Choose between warm, daylight and cool white.
The sofa bed can sleep 2 people. However, if it should feel too cramped, a twin size folding mattress is available for use.
There are restaurants, a coffee shop, a gelato cafe, spas, a convenience store, a laundry shop, a beauty salon, a fitness center, a bank, ATM machines; all conveniently located at the ground floor commercial strip around the property.
Pay parking is available as well at the ground floor commercial strip.
- Grand Lobbies
- Children's Playground
- Multiple Swimming Pools (with fee at P150 PER PERSON)
- Jogging Trail
- Private Cabanas
- Modern Tropical Garden
- 5 Passenger Elevators each Tower
- Restaurant or Commercial Strip (pay parking)
- Pay Parking
First 2 hours- Php 30.00
Succeeding hourly rate until 9PM- Php 20.00
Overnight Fee(9pm-9AM)- Php 100.00
Upon check-in, either I or a representative will orient you with the facilities of the unit. On the House Rules and Regulations of Shell Residences, please read up on the bullet points provided in the House Rules section.
During your stay, I can be reached through call or SMS should you have any concerns or questions. I will always strive to attend to you as soon as I can.
To ensure a smooth booking and check-in, please take note:
- the unit can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests only. 5 or more is not possible.
- upon booking, please email me (EMAIL HIDDEN) a scanned image of an ID of each guest. This is for guest registration with the property admin prior to your arrival.
- Please be mindful of the check-in and checkout time by informing the host of your schedule within 24 hours beforehand so that he/she can be there to facilitate your check-in on time. The host will try to accommodate early or late check-in and check-out as long as there is no tenant before or after you and if you notify ahead of time. Note however that early or late check-in and check-out outside the time indicated will incur a pro-rated half-day charge.
- UTILITIES are INCLUDED in the price but please CONSERVE WATER and ENERGY. As a courtesy to your host, please turn off water, lighting and air conditioning when not in use to avoid additional charges for excessive usage at the end of your stay.
- Operation manuals of all the appliances are collated in a clear book that can be found inside the dresser drawer. Please go through it if you are not familiar with operation of any of the appliances. If in case something is broken, kindly report it immediately to the host.
- Security Deposit of Php 5,000.00 is earmarked against your credit card. In case I make a claim on the security deposit for any loss, breakages or damages, Airbnb will mediate and charge the security deposit from your card up to the full amount, as deemed necessary.
- A fee of P150 per person (P300 on holidays) will be charged for pool usage. You need to register and pay at the property admin office (usually babies or toddlers are free of charge). Food and drinks are not allowed in the pool area.
- The building has strict security guards for everyone's safety. They may ask for your name and unit number everytime you come in and go out. Do not get annoyed, and just provide the information, smile and go on, they are just doing their jobs.
- Please return all the items provided to the place where you first found them. It will help us to quickly locate and account for them upon your check-out.
- Please put away all trash and garbage every night to prevent any ants, cockroaches and flies from infesting the place. The garbage room is at the left hand side along the hall going towards and before the elevator lobby. You may also hand the garbage to the garbage collectors who do the rounds between 10:00 am and 10:30 am; and between 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Visitors may be entertained at the ground floor lobby. However if visitors will be going up to the unit, make sure to register them at the reception to avoid any inconvenience with security.