This listing is for 2 private bedrooms and 1 private bathroom. We will be your host during your stay.
- Very clean rooms, safe and quiet neighborhood
- Upscale Home location
- High ceiling entrance
- Bedroom's ceiling is 10 feet high
- Has mini-fridge, 50in TV, cable TV and Netflix
- Near to shopping center
Upscale Home located in south Grand Prairie community with high ceiling entrance and living rooms. All of the bedrooms' ceiling are 10 feet high and you will have 50in cable TV and Netflix with Roku and mini-fridge in the room.
Ideal for a family vacation, relocating professional, medical visit, or simply relax for a few days.
There are lots of walking, and running trails around, perfect to exercise in the mornings, and extremely safe to walk at night.
The Wifi and door code will be provided upon arrival.
You and your family will occupy 2 bedrooms on the second floor with a private bathroom.
You can access the kitchen, main living room, pool table, cinema room, and backyard.
I will be available for my guests upon request to help out with any of their needs.
- Respect the property and have a good time.
- Take off your shoes after entering the house!
- Inform and ask for permission if you will have guests visiting the property.
- NO sleep-over’s until approved by the host.
- You can smoke out in the backyard. Pick up cigarette butts after you're done.
- Always lock the door when leaving.
- Please help us stay "Green" by turning light off and TV off when leaving your room.
- Clean kitchen and dishes after using.
- No curfew. Just no loud noises after midnight.
- Absolutely NO illegal activities, drugs, behavior are allowed. Anyone who breaks this rule or the rules listed below will be evicted and the host may retain their deposit and remaining rent.
- No parties whatsoever. No bachelorette parties!!! No parties!!! $300 Fine assessed.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house. $300 Fine assessed.
- NO pets allowed inside the house. $300 Fine assessed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 27 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, I am 42 and still going young. In 1990, I moved to DFW and never leave. I work for XPO Logistics as an IT manager and has been there almost entire of my careers.
I am married and have 4 kids. I enjoy outdoor, traveling, and photography. I am easy going and respectful of others privacy.
Thank you for looking at my properties and my Bio,