ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
It’s hard to imagine a more fitting place for a home as unique as this (and in such a peaceful location). Take the lift up to the 16th floor – hidden inside this cute little apartment is an extensive hand-made collection of both vintage and contemporary furniture, plus artworks, books and distinctive objects that make this sleek home come to life.
My place is located in Bai Chay - tourism centre of Ha Long Bay
* Please lower your noises level after 23 :00.
* Smoking Area : Balcony and living room are allowed.
* We will provide one set of towels for each guest ( included 1 big + 1 small towel ) and 2 bottled waters for each booking
* Since you get the key after check in, the house is yours during your stay. It means you do not have to share with anyone. And we would not enter the house without your permission or emergency situation.
* Furniture and decorative items were carefully collected and made by me. Some of them are unique so please be gentle with them.
* Illegal drugs, dangerous or controlled substances are not allowed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 65 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a Hanoi-born native who has all corners of the city on fingertips. My occupation is a researcher in a Government Institute in environmental filed. A young man loves traveling and interior design as well as architecture.
The Brika House is a group of homestay which I'm a founder. All of these house were made by myself and my friends, from funitures to decor items. Hope you love it!
I'm very happy to help you discover Hanoi, Halong Bay, etc in your traveling through Vietnam.
These are all of my listing on airbnb, feel free to check it:
- in Hanoi:
-in Halong Bay:
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน