We are walking distance to many of Sydney's best cafe's and restaurants, with supermarkets and beautiful parks around the corner.
Airport is less than 5km away, Sydney CBD is 3km away, and we are 3 minutes walk to one of Sydney's main train stations. You are welcome to use our bicycles to visit all the best neighbourhoods nearby.
You’ll love the comfy leather couch, king sized bed, and relaxing bathtub. I've also swapped the chaise single-seater for a desk with computer you can use.
Please treat our place like it was yours :)
1. No parties or smoking inside under any circumstances.
2. No excessive noise or loud music after 10pm.
3. Please clean up your dirty dishes, bench tops, etc. There are cloths and spray under the kitchen sink :)
4. The bin room is in the basement near the garage entrance. Please take down any perishable foods from the fridge and bin before you go.
5. If you could remove your sheets and put them in the washer dryer before leaving (setting 4) - this saves our cleaner having to wait around for hours while they dry.
Thanks, and let us know if you have any other questions!
So far my favourite trip was my solo to India in 2013. I rode around on a motorcycle for 7 weeks through the beautiful North.
I'm work for a tech startup in sales and marketing, and call Sydney home.
Presently visiting the US for business, loving exploring California!
Was a personal trainer in a past life so love a healthy meal, and blues playing in the background.
Really want to visit the Caribbean soon!