We are a young couple who loves designing and building. We know our city very well and we're offering a cozy room in our recently renovated brick 1910 row house located in Brooklyn, NY. Simply 30 minutes from the city center! We would love for you to come stay with us.
We live in the house ourselves so we will most likely always be there to welcome you and answer any questions you have in mind.
We do not have a washer and dryer in the house but we have several laundromats nearby to walk to.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Unfortunately, we have a very strict Lost Key Policy. If you lose a house key you will be charged the entire security deposit to change the locks and for a new set of keys. This is to ensure safety for the current residents and for our next guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being our home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or in our gorgeous backyard).
- Since this is a shared house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 2nd level. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.