Enjoy the magic of Pioneertown minutes from Joshua Tree National Park in the Mojave Desert surrounded by the Sand to Snow National Monument. We are located on 5 acres of untouched land and the house is 2500 square feet of expansive space. Find yourself secluded and surrounded by scenic vistas and star-filled nights. Enjoy cathedral ceilings, a huge kitchen that opens to a Great Room with stunning views. Close to Joshua Tree and the famous Pappy & Harriet’s where Paul McCartney recently played
This home is the perfect place for anyone looking for a peaceful and secluded getaway. Located in famous Pioneertown, the Acacia House is situated on 5 private acres of open desert. The property itself is surrounded by the Sand to Snow National Monument and Mojave National Preserve Land Trust thus creating a place of quiet and tranquility.
Our 2500 sq. ft. house is solar powered and all of our home products are organic. The house is impeccably designed with attention to detail ensuring that every need of our guest is met so that you can fully relax.
The furnishings are curated from around the world.
Each spacious bedroom is beautifully decorated. The mattresses are memory foam and the bedding is 100% cotton or Belgium linen.
The living room has a cathedral ceiling that gives way to an impressive mountain view. Warm yourself next to the fire or curl up on the large sectional couch to watch a movie on the 60" flatscreen TV. For music lovers, we have a record player and a great selection of vinyl records.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and all the culinary accoutrements one would need to entertain.
Enjoy our outdoor space furnished with plenty of room to lounge and enjoy the desert vistas.
We are centrally located with easy access Joshua Tree, Pappy and Harriets, Integratron, La Copine and Noah Purifoy's outdoor desert museum.
•2 Wood Fireplaces
•60" Flat Screen TV
•Panoramic Desert Views
•Air - conditioning
•Fresh Juice Service
•Washer & Dryer
•••• FEATURES ••••
- 5 minute drive to Pappy & Harriets
- 4.5 miles to Rimrock Ranch
- .5 miles the The Ruins
- 20 minutes to the Integratron
- Generous outdoor seating and lounging areas
- Fully equipped kitchen including stainless steel appliances, cookware and prep tools
- Deluxe BBQ
- Complimentary Wi-fi service in house
- 60" flat-screen TV
- Complimentary Netflix and Amazon Prime viewing
- Record player
- Built-in high-end gas barbecue
- Private rear patio at the house features seating and an area suitable for outdoor massage
- Memory Foam mattresses
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
We are very mindful of our neighbors and respectful of the land in Pioneertown. We ask that our guests:
- Drive slowly down the dirt roads to prevent un-necessary dust for neighbors
- to observe the 10pm noise curfew as sound carries more than one could ever imagine
- to observe the light curfew (no flood lights) after 10pm
John & Yonnus live in Venice Beach CA. Yonnus owns Studio Surya Yoga, a yoga studio in Venice. John is a business owner. They bought their property in Pioneertown as a place to get away, entertain friends and create a beautiful getaway for others to enjoy. When they're not teaching yoga or running their businesses, they can be found enjoying life with their two year old daughter, Arabella .