The Apartment from 1920s is located in a very quite residential neighborhood, not far from historic City center.
The apartment is suitable for families with children, groups of friends, but also professionals for trade visits; it's provided with many amenities. Animals are welcome.
The zone is well equipped with shops, grocery stores, restaurants and bars comfortably in walking distance.
The area is well served by public transport to the center.
Parking is free and save in the whole area.
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 1 Bathroom
Bedroom 1 : "Camera Verde" - 1 double , 1 single
Bedroom 2 : "Camera Arancio" - 2 single
Kitchen living room - 1 sleep sofa
The apartment was renovated with care in 2012; is suitable for stays of families with children, groups of friends, professionals who need to attend trade shows or other events. Animals are very welcome.
The house from the 1920s offers all the modern conveniences while retaining its warm and antique atmosphere.
The kitchen is stocked with everything you need to cook and you will find an apartment well equipped for a relaxing stay.
Our guests have the whole apartment at their disposal.
I am available to answer any of your questions before and during your stay.
I am also always available to be contacted by phone for any problems requests and help needed.
I do not live in the same house and need about 20/30 minutes to get there.
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible, but must be agreed in advance
- Final cleaning of € 20 is payable upon arrival
- Tourist tax € 1.50 per person, per night, for the first 5 days of stay,
payable upon arrival; children under the age of 14 are excluded
- the presentation of an identity document is necessary at the check in;
in Verona is applied a law for the communication to the local authorities of the
presence of guests
- I kindly ask to observe the rules of good neighborhood, as to avoid to
disturb the calm after 11pm
- all furnishings and items in the house are to be treated with respect
- collect and dispose all waste in the appropriate containers and if possible,
they should be brought to the bins in the street
- leave all the used utensils and dishes cleaned and in their place
- use the appropriate basket in the bathroom to collect used towels