Hartwell Lodge is in the hamlet of Hunston, close to Bury St Edmunds, 15 mins by car, Lavenham,Cambridge (45 mins by car or train from B St E), Stowmarket (Train station 20 mins), London (by train), Aldeburgh (45 min drive) and many other coastal areas. You’ll love our place because of the views from the garden, the location for exploring Norfolk and Suffolk and the ALPACAS . Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
- Pets must be kept under control at all times and on a lead unless within the building or enclosed garden
- Any damage to livestock or property must be settled before departure
- Guests are responsible for their animals at all times and agree when confirming their booking that we are not held liable for their animals welfare whilst staying with us (sorry for the formality)
- Hartwell Lodge has its own fenced garden and chicken run. Access to all other paddocks / gardens is prohibited for guests own safety. ANIMAL experiences / visits can be arranged in advance
- Smoking is strictly limited to the patio areas
- Spillages must be mopped up imediately