This new apartment is an easy walk to over 15 of Lexington's favorite restaurants, Ashland, UK, Kroger, RiteAid, the CCI and numerous local retail shops. This central location is in the historic Ashland Park/Chevy Chase area. Walk down tree-lined streets and see some of Lexington's most beautiful architecture.
The city bus stops right outside the front door. Rupp Arena and the convention center are only 2.4 miles away, Keeneland is 8 miles away, and the Kentucky Horse Park is 10 miles away.
This is newly renovated and as you walk this neighborhood, you'll get a real feel for "old Lexington".
This is a private studio with your own entrance and a dedicated parking space.
Myself or my son-in-law will help you with any questions about the area and any problems with the unit itself. I will be checking in about a week before your arrival for preferred breakfast items, snack choices, and coffees, etc.
You can spend a day exploring the immediate area alone, but the Woodland Park triangle, the funky UK/South Limestone area, and historic Gratz Park and Transylvania University are easily accessible in 5-7 minutes.
- This unit is approximately 500 square feet and although the sleeping area is a seperate room, the rooms are open to each other. Dogs are allowed upon approval with a deposit.
- There is a breakfast bar with seating for two, but no seperate dining facilities.
- Cleaning fee of $40 per visit will apply, whether it is 3 days or a week.
- Washer and dryer are in basement laundry room and are shared.
- This unit is more than adequate for two people and an infant. Children 2-18 are negotiable, but please no more than one couple. Two couples would not be comfortable here.