My house is near Warschauer Straße, Oberbaumbrücke, East Side Gallery, Frankfurter Tor, Metro lines: U1 & U5, Tram lines: M13 & M10, RAW terrain, Berghain (10 min. walk) and maaany restaurants, snacks, bars, cafes, boutiques just round the corner. You'll love my property because of the location, breakfast on the balcony, new kitchen, gas stove, bathtub, high ceilings, old building, morning sun. My accommodation is good for couples, solo travelers, adventurers and business travelers.
Occasionally I am subletting (a major part of) my apartment. That's about 40 square meter/ 430 square feet for you alone. Bookings are only accepted if it suits my timetable (or rather when I am abroad at the time of your stay).
There is a full equipped kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 living-/ sleeping room with an adjoining balcony and a long hallway.
- Equipment kitchen (2 years old): gas stove, oven, kettle, toaster, mixer for shakes or smoothies, sink, big refrigerator, new washing machine, cupboards, tableware, cutlery etc. kitchen table (also usable as a workplace) with space for two
- Bath (2 years old ): bathtub, towels
- Long corridor with shoe rack
- Living- and bedroom : double bed (simple but modern black steel-bed as an update - not in pictures yet), bedding, chairs, shelves, clothes rod with hangers
- Balcony: Space for two-three people at little table as for breakfast, sun at noon, calm and green backyard
- Extras : Wireless Internet, laundry rack, flat iron, ironing board
Everything you need is just round the corner: restaurants, snacks, spätis, bars, nightlife, metro trains, tram, supermarkets, boutiques etc.
The apartment is located in the rear building on a quiet side street in the very lively Simon-Dach Kiez in a vibrant area of Friedrichshain. The also famous area of Kreuzberg (Schlesisches Tor) can be reached in about 15 minutes by foot. Alexanderplatz is 15 mins. with public transport.
There is the possibility to book for three persons. Send me a non binding request. I can answer in return with a special host offer.