Our place has a beautiful ocean view and is close to Puerto del Rey Marina, Ceiba Airport, Roosevelt Roads Naval base, El Yunque National Park, Luquillo Beach, Las Cabezas de San Juan Light House, 7 Seas Beach, Vieques and Culebra island's ferry. You’ll love our place because of the amazing ocean view of both sun and moon rise. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids 6 years old or older)
The property is a two story building of which the whole bottom floor is what is included for Airbnb. The top floor is where we the owners live and where everyone will park. We are there on the top floor to help with anything our clients need. The bottom floor shares a walkway outside all the way to the top floor door and to the bottom floor stairs towards the bottom's separate entrance and is completely independent.
We interact with guests on arrival, on their request when possible, and at checkout.
If you lose or destroy the gate beeper a $90 fee will be taken from your security deposit.
- Entrance doors must be closed at all times in the tropics to keep bugs out.
- No unauthorized guests staying overnight.
- No illegal activities allowed.
- No children under the age of 6 allowed.
- AC must be turned off when guests are away from the property.
- If you lose or destroy the gate beeper a $90 fee will be taken from you(URL HIDDEN) security deposit.
-Aside from normal chair use do not move any other furniture around. All furniture is to stay in its original place.
-Be gentle when moving the bamboo chairs. They are heavy, bamboo is very resonant and can be loud.