- Situated in the quiet neighborhood of Oceandowns, Mt Maunganui.
- The property is very private, in a charming tropical setting.
- Closest beach is One km, 3 kms from ASB Bay Park Stadium & Arena. Whilst the Famous Mauao " The Mount" is 10 kms from Our Place.
- Close to usual facilities, shops, cafés, supermarket, public transport. Our Place is between Bayfair Shopping Center and Papaoma Plaza .
- Continental breakfast is provided, tea & coffee is available.
- Accommodates : 4
- Bedroom 1, 1 Queen bed.
- Bedroom 2, 1 Queen bed.
- Guest bathroom ( bath & shower) , separate toilet.
- The house is a single level dwelling, the guests facilities (details above) are at the one end of the house. Our ( David & Pat) bedroom and en suite are at the opposite end of the house. The dinning room, kitchen & lounge and are in between, owners & guests facilities.
- We will only accept bookings for the second bedroom from related parties such as family, or guests known to each other. Once we accept a booking for a single room we will not allow the 2nd room to be booked during that time .
- Breakfast is served in the dinning room or if preferred in the covered outside area.
- On site parking provided.
- Dinning room for breakfast, tea/ coffee.
- Outside areas including covered patio with table & chairs. Optional area for enjoying breakfast outside.
- Both David & Pat were born in South Africa having immigrated to New Zealand 15 years ago.
- We both worked in the Banking/ Financial Services industry.
- In early 2015 we elected to take "early retirement" and moved from the big city Auckland to our current location.
- Apart from Southern Africa and New Zealand, we have been fortunate to travel overseas on a number of occasions. Places that we have visited include, UK, Europe , Thailand, Fiji, with our favorite been Disney World, Florida, USA.
- We will supply guests with information you need in order to have a wonderful holiday in the Bay of Plenty region. We will ensure that we respect your privacy.
- Highly likely that one of us will be available to welcome you on your arrival.
- Brochures of the area's facilities/ activities are located in the room.
- There are no extra costs such as for cleaning.
- No smoking.
- If required we can collect guests from the airport by prior arrangement.
- Our pet cat Max sleeps most of the time.
- Lap top table is available and stored in the garage. Should you want the table in the bedroom please ask and we will place it in the bedroom.
- No eating in the bedrooms.
We are a friendly easy going couple who like to open our beautiful home to others to enjoy it with us. We are both semi retired and love exploring New Zealand and overseas countries when we can. We like to exercise and keep ourselves fit by cycling, jogging and working out at the gym close by.