Newly renovated 584-sq ft main floor private suite attached to family home near U Vic, Queen Alexandra Centre and Cadboro Bay. Five minute walk to beach. Park in the drive and go through gate to your private entrance. Suite offers a full kitchen with fridge, gas range, microwave; dining area; den with TV; full bath & bedroom with queen bed. Wifi. It's a 20-minute drive downtown, or a 5 minute walk to the bus. Small private patio with seats for two at entrance.
- Parking available beside garage in driveway.
- Quiet time is 10 p.m.. Our home is not completely soundproof.
- Our area has a strict recycling policy. Food scraps must go in organic containers provided.
- Check-in anytime after 12 noon.
- Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Smoking is not permitted inside. Cigarettes can be enjoyed on the small patio by your entrance.
I grew up in Nova Scotia. I've lived in New Brunswick, Alberta and briefly, Ontario. I'm a consultant who works from home. I'm an avid reader and I enjoy gardening, creative pursuits and having adventures with my family. My husband, Rory, works for a power utility. We are relatively new to the area and we love it here. A three minute walk takes us to the edge of the Salish Sea with mountain views (on a clear day) and common sightings of otters, seals and birds of all sorts.