Relax and take in the panoramic views on the north facing balcony after a day of exploring this beautiful part of the world. Our spacious open plan living area and 4 bedrooms can comfortably accommodate two families or large groups.
The house is set on a 4000sqm semi rural block, just a few minutes drive down Peace Street to all your shopping needs in Denmark.
A short 50m stroll to the top of the rise has expansive views to Nullaki Peninsula, Wilson Inlet and Ocean Beach.
- Shoes to be taken off before entering house.
- Lighting of fires in the outdoor fire pit/barbeque is strictly prohibited from 19th Nov - 26th April and during a total fire ban.
- Outdoor gas barbeque on balcony to be cleaned after use.
- No smoking inside of house and butts to be disposed of responsibly.
- Please leave our home as you found it for other guests to enjoy.
- Wash dishes and place all cutlery and crockery in cupboards before leaving.
- Rubbish bins to be put out at the end of the driveway on the verge on Thursday evening for a Friday collection.
Hiro, Phil and family love spending time at the beach all year round – surfing, swimming, whale watching and seeing the Southern Ocean swells roll through. We enjoy walks in the forest and along the stunning coastline in this area. This house is not our primary residence but we are always contactable if required.