Our beautiful house is available for friends and families who love the island feeling. It has a large garden, with lots of space for playing football or badminton. There is a sauna, an extra living room in the basement with a large flat screen TV (great for the kids). In autumn and winter times you can enjoy the fireplace in the cozy living room. Books and games are available, and the fully equipped kitchen is ready for your cooking and baking adventures.
- We request our guests to be respectful to the environment; Schiermonnikoog is a protected area.
- Sheets and towels are inclusive. Please let us know the exact number of persons of your party, and we will arrange for the sheets and towels. If you book for a period longer than one (1) week, the sheets and towels will be refreshed (once a week).
- Garbage must be deposited in the special garbage container opposite the house. You need a tag key for that, which is available in the house (in the kitchen drawer). Please take good care of that tag key, because we only have one!
- If you want to use the sauna, please let us know at when you make a booking. we will give you a short introduction. Never let children use the sauna unattended.
- If you want to use the fire place, never leave the fire unattended or without the safety screen.
- We kindly ask you not to rearrange the furniture in the house.