PRIVATE MODERN CBD APARTMENT! FREE WIFI! BEAUTIFUL VIEWS!
This is the only Southport CBD apartment in the tower with an oversized balcony. It looks out into the views of Broadwater ocean, Main Beach and the a far Surfers Paradise's skyline. It is located across a shopping centre, surrounded by restaurants and a few steps to the bus or tram station. Large windows means a lot of natural lights. Very suitable for short getaways, family, adventurers or business travellers. Make yourself home!
Brand new furnished and modern interior with 180° views of water and the city skyline.
North, South and East facing residence with large windows welcoming you to 180° views of Southport CBD and the beautiful Broadwater.
Unwind on the sofa or have breakfast watching the sun rise over the water of main beach, hop downstairs for a dip in the pool, and relax and enjoy the city night lights of Surfers Paradise from afar.
With the Southport promenade, a large shopping centre, restaurants, cafes, Southport library and South Southport Tram Station are all at your doorstep. Minutes walk from numerous Southport CBD attractions - Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Cinema, China Town and Broad Water Park to name but a few. Hop on the tram and in no more than 15mins you'll step off into the heart of Surfers Paradise, one of Gold Coast's most known tourist destination. Or 5 minute drive around the corner to for breakfast in main beach or Surfers.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas cooktop, oven and range-hood
- Basic Condiments
- Laundry - washer and dryer
- Bathroom includes hairdryer and towels
- Complimentary Bathroom Amentities
- Iron and Ironing Board
- 1 bedroom with Queen ensemble and BIR
- 1 bedroom with Long Single Beds (or zipped together as King bed) with BIR
- 55" LCD TV + HDML cable
- FREE Wifi
- 1 x Allocated Secure Parking Space
The living room has a sofa + large ottoman, which can be put together and prepared for a fifth guest. Otherwise, have it as it is to enjoy your afternoon afternoon while watching TV and enjoying the ocean view.
(Sunrise Tip: Watch the beautiful sun rise directly above the sparkling broad waters!! Watch from the living room. Very beautiful view!).
Apartment is fully cleaned by cleaners and prep for every new guest.
A professionally prepped vacation home with condiments and refreshments for your use! We thank you for respecting our home as it is yours.
The whole apartment and building facilities are yours to enjoy!
Outdoor Swimming Pools
Heated Swimming Pool
I can be reached via text or phone. Got questions, need directions or looking for the best restaurant in town? Send me a quick message. I'm always more than happy to help!
We love our little apartment, we know you will too. We expect our guests to be respectful and clean up as they find it! Thanks!
GENERAL RULES - PLEASE READ
This is our home and we simply wish for our guest to respect as if they would for their own and leave the apartment in the same condition as entered. Also to be polite and respectful. Most importantly we want you to just RELAX and enjoy the views! :)
Most guests are wonderful but we still need to include rules (for certain reasons). In booking you AGREE to these general common house rules:
• No shoes on carpet or furniture please! Shoe stands provided.
• No luggage on bed to prevent dirt stain.
• No smoking indoor please! (Will incur charge for smell removal)
• No strong smell/spice from cooking
• Please try put rubbish bags in rubbish chute (in hallway) before you leave.
• Wash dirty dishes and put back or on drying rack
• Strictly no party - this is a no party/loud noise policy- on-site security has the right to evict guests without security refund.
• Park only in allocated carpark number
• Please SWITCH OFF all electrical power (TV, Aircon, Lights) or item when apartment is vacant. $20 will be applied if aircon was left on after check out.
• Do not touch or take any personal items, linens or general items from our personal storage (first cabinet front of house). If you require extra items please let us know.
• Only the amount of people in the booking are allowed to sleep over (charges apply for extra guest).
• For bedding, 2 x guests may only occupy a max number of 2 x beds. Usage of 3rd bed will incur linen cleaning fees of $25.
• Extra cleaning for long stay available for $60
• Early check-in before 11am can be guaranteed in advanced a for a half day rate (date before arrival will be blocked out).
• Late check after 7pm may incur fee ($40) / after midnight ($60)
REPLACEMENT OR DAMAGES:
• Lost key / Swipe Card is $100 replacement fee
• Please notify us immediately if you accidentally break, spilled something or cause any damage. Minor items are often ok but replacement cost for major items (e.g tv, paintings) will be discussed.
• Permanent stain will incur cleaning or replacement fee from deposit.
• Missing item will be charged from your security deposit (i.e. towels, artworks, linen). However, any complimentary in-house amenities or condiments are for you to enjoy!
• Please note we have professional cleaners who does a full professional clean and change over before and after each stay.
• Excessive messiness (unwiped chemical/liquid spill or excessive amount of of rubbish or waste left for our disposal will incur an additional $70 fee (excluding damages) from your security deposit to cover additional cleaning time or disposals. Most of our guests are super wonderful but I added as a reminder! :)
PLEASE REMEMBER / CLEANLINESS
This lovely place is available for you to use as a nice and relaxing vacation apartment. It is still where we call home. :) Please treat with respect and maintain acceptable cleanliness, as you would at your own home.
We put a lot of time and effort to ensure you have an entire private and clean place to relax and call home while you are on vacation. And aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We also aim to greet everyone personally and answer any questions you may have. We treat all guests as friends and ask for our guest to respect our place as it is theirs.
Thank you in advance!!
I enjoy decorating the apartment, exploring new cities or countries, meeting new people and trying out new food (wish I had more time to do so!). I'm friendly and will take the time to answer any questions you may have of my city. Feel free to share with me about yours too!
I enjoy design, photography, marketing and iced coffee!