Hey travelers, welcome to Kuala Lumpur! Why stay in a hotel while our apartment offers you everything, spacious bedroom in the clean and highly secured condominium and a lovely pool to chill out.
Great location to public transportation and tourist attractions!
Our apartment offers everything you would need for a trip away from home, a comfy bed, a big living room to chill out and a kitchen for you to feel like home. Great swimming pool for relaxation and nice view of the city.
Moreover, there is a huge shopping mall with cinema next door!
Everything is super easy and convenient within a few steps! All you need to do is to enjoy yourself!
Welcome to our cozy corner!!
- Swimming Pool (Level 3)
- Convenience store in the condominium (Level 3)
- Local cafeteria by the swimming pool (Level 3)
- Gym (Level 3)
- Tennis court (Level 3)
- Laundry service (Level 2)
You will be given a separate set of keys and access card when you arrive. Our check-in time is 2PM but you could come and store your luggage before that if you don’t mind. Our check-out time is 11AM so please pack your bags and leave it in the living room by that time and do let me know if you wanna stay longer after 11AM (late flights, etc.) We used to stay in the same condominium asore traveling frequently so if you don't see us around, we are always reachable via airbnb messages. We'd love recommend to you places to visit in the city or any best places to visit in Malaysia.
Hope that you will have an unforgettable and a nice trip in Kuala Lumpur !!!
- 3 stations away from KL Sentral, the transportation hub of Kuala Lumpur!
- 3-4 stations to Masjid Jamek/Pasar Seni/Huang Tuah with lots of sight-seeing places and food heaven!
- Trying to eat in Chinese restaurants and Malay food stalls in walking distance will surely give you a different feeling of Kuala Lumpur, the city not only famous for its shopping malls.
- 10 mins walking to Chow Kit market if you want to experience the local life. Act like a local!
- KFC and Canadian pizza shop right down the streets (Jalan Putra), opening 24/7 if you back late or fancy some fast foods.
- 4 mins walking to PWTC LRT train station (across the shopping mall, Starbucks entrance gate)
- 3 mins walking to Putra KTM station
- 3 mins walking to Putra World Trade Center where hosts a lot of events and trade fairs in Kuala Lumpur!
You guys could use all the kitchen amenities to cook and prepare the meal yourself, just keep everything clean after use and do mark your food in the fridge. :)
Swimming pool (Level 3)
Gymnasium (Level 3)
Hot sauna (Level 3)
Tennis court (Level 3)
Convenience store (Level 3)
Laundry service (Level 2)
Parking (visitor parking available upon request and following the security guard's arrangement)
Just feel like home :-)
We used to live in the same condominium but we are often traveling out of town. Please text me if you need anything, we will try our best to help you!
Kindly note that this is a private master room with bathroom en-suite, not an entire house.
Please be also noted that the room has a nice view of the city and it is also close to the train station so it could be noisy when the train passes by.
We are more willing to help you with anything for an enjoyable stay. Don't be shy to let us know. :-)
- No outside visitors allowed
- Please turn off the light and air-conditioner when you leave the room
- If you use the A/C in the living room, please ensure all the kitchen/bathroom/sliding doors are shut properly. Save energy and go green!
- Please leave your shoes right after the door
- You guys are free to use the kitchen and the fridge and just keep it clean after use
- Please leave no bags of rubbish in the room, put them a refuse chamber outside (turning right from the gate) or trash bin in the kitchen. Our home is not a hostel.
- Smoking only allowed at the balcony