My place is close to Waddesdon Manor, Claydon House, Oxford City, Woodstock, Blenheim Palace, Burford Wildlife Park, Whipsnade Zoo, Milton Keynes & Bicester Village for shopping heaven, one hour to Marylebone and Birmingham New Street station and all that the Bullring has to offer. Surrounded by open countryside there are lovely walks to be enjoyed. Within 10 minutes are numerous hostelries that offer a range of foods. My place is good for couples, solo adventurer and business travellers.
- You may smoke in the garden absolutely no smoking in our home, thank you.
- The only television is in our sitting room. You are welcome to sit and watch what we are watching in the evenings if the television is on, it is not however generally for guest use.
- Guests may make tea, coffee and cold drinks in the kitchen. We do not provide drink facilities in the bedrooms.
- Guests may eat take away food in the breakfast room. No food in the bedrooms please.
- Please park with consideration, there is room for two cars on the drive and opposite the house there is a maintained off road parking area that can accommodate up to four cars. Do not block the garage as the spaces and cars in there are required by the owners for travel to work.
คืนเงินเต็มจำนวน หากยกเลิกก่อนเวลาเช็คอินมากกว่า 24 ชั่วโมง ในกรณีที่ยกเลิกภายใน 24 ชั่วโมง จะขอเงินค่าที่พักคืนแรกคืนไม่ได้
Alastair and I live with our motley crew of pets and the occasional visiting young adult offspring in the rural beauty of north Buckinghamshire. We both work irregular hours and when not working spend time with our assorted animals, entertaining dear friends and travelling back and forth to our croft on the north of the beautiful Isle of Skye. We both enjoy travel and spent years crashing the 'gap' year travel of our various children which has allowed us to spend a month in Cambodia, trekking the Inca trail to Machu Picchu and exploring Washington DC and New York, among other less exotic travel destinations. We love to walk, ride and once we move to Skye permanently to set up our B & B holiday business, we intend to add to our menagerie with a couple more horses, alpaca, chickens, honey bees and highland cows! I love tending my productive kitchen garden during the summer and preserving the surplus produce for the winter months, this is second only to spending precious time with our children and their families. We love to meet new people and look forward to welcoming you to our home.