My place is in a very quiet, safe, affluent and friendly neighborhood. Parking is much easier here.
It's a 10 min walk to the subway station and just a 15 min subway ride (N/W) directly to Manhattan.
Right next to Laguardia shopping center and a grocery store(24/7), laundromats and a variety of restaurants(Greek, Italian, Irish, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Bakeries, bubble tea.,etc)
It's a 10 min walk to Little Egypt,
10 min drive to Larguadia airport and 15 min drive to Flushing.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed in the apartment or on the property. If you break this rule, you will be fined at least $100.
- No illegal drugs. My neighbors will also contact the police if they feel disturbed
- Please respect the neighbors and keep noise levels down during your stay. 10 pm to 8 am are quiet hours; No loud music at anytime. Due to the closeness of the neighbors, I need to ask you to be considerate of them
- The backyard is not for guests. Do not hang out in the front or the backyard.
- Please take off your shoes when you are on the first floor.
- No pets, no parties or events.
- Please do not rub, wipe, or spill cosmetics on the sheets or sofa(Tissue is available in each bedroom)
- Please do not roll luggage on the hardwood floor
- Please make sure to clean up after yourselves (kitchen, trash, etc )
Each house rules broken may result in a fine and extra cleaning fee.
For property damage, will result in paying the cost of the item, plus labor and travel costs.
Please treat this place not as a budget hotel, but as my home :)
Thanks a lot!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 61 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, I'm Therina! I love traveling and meeting new people. I also enjoy nestling at home taking care of my family and friends. I have a lot of experience with airbnb so I know what guests need and how to provide the best service to them. Because I have a different cultural background I feel I can better see things from other people's perspectives. I look forward to hosting you :)