Situated three miles from the historic town of St. Andrews. This cottage forms part of a former holiday complex, where the apartments are now privetly owned. This pet friendly cottage, all on one level, commands truly stunning unrivalled views from its open plan lounge over the Kittocks links golf course to the sea beyond, on a good day you can see right across the mouth of the Tay to Carnoustie and the Bell Rock lighthouse, which the cottage has been named after.
The cottage has been tastefully decorated and offers a great base to explore the countryside, with the fife coastal path easily accessible and within a mile out of the back gate. The property boasts an open plan lounge and well equipped kitchen with patio doors leading to the fenced garden area, from where you can spot a huge variety of birds and wildlife, There is plenty of space for kids to explore There is a family bathroom with a shower over the bath and two twin bedrooms (with ample space to move furniture to suit different parties). There is also a mains wired fire detection system and ample parking guests and visitors.
Guests have access to the whole property and gardens, as well as access to the communal grounds on the complex.
St. Andrews Holiday Apartments are locally based and can be contacted during the stay to answer any queries
We do not accept arrivals or departures on a Sunday
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
• Holidaymakers are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition as when they arrived. This is in a clean and tidy state, with the beds stripped where possible.
• The hirer is responsible for removal of all refuse at the end of their stay in accordance with the guidelines laid out in the property. Any refuge or recycling left in the property will incur a charge for removal.
• We ask holidaymakers to report any breakages or damages whether accidental of not immediately. Where necessary we will expect you to replace or leave money for repair.
• Likewise we would expect you report any faulty equipment during your stay. In the event of a breakdown a repair or replacement shall be fitted or replacement within 48hrs.
• We cannot be held liable for a breakdown of any facility which is beyond reasonable control (e.g. breakdown or failure of any electrical equipment, facility or plumbing) or from any misuse or negligence of the client using the equipment.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 02 มิถุนายน 2018 - 25 สิงหาคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 137 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
St Andrews Holiday Apartments is owned and managed by two born and bred St. Andreans who know and love St Andrews and the East Neuk. We have over fifteen years of experience in letting holiday properties in the area and offer a comprehensive local knowledge to help you plan your perfect holiday, whether you are a family, golfing party or looking for a weekend break.