Spacious double room with double bed, sofa (can sleep extra person), desk, drawers and wardrobe. Modern flat with all mod cons & wi-fi. Vegetarian kitchen & welcome to use real piano & guitars. Very central, all transport links, just 20 mins into centre of London. Great for singles, couples, business travellers, friends travelling together, and small families. Children very welcome. Great transport links. Guests very welcome to use kitchen but it's a vegetarian house so no meat or fish please.
* The room has a double bed (comfy/soft) and also a sofa-bed (foam) which can be an extra single bed. There's a wardrobe and drawers and a desk & chair. The flat has wi-fi.
* There are no pets.
* There's a bathroom with bath and shower.
* Guests are welcome to use the kitchen facilities but it's a vegetarian house so please no meat or fish.
* I'm fairly relaxed about the state of the flat so I'd probably describe it as 'reasonably clean and tidy' rather than immaculate. Some might describe it as 'lived in' or even 'quirky' due to the number of musical instruments. I don't spend a lot of time dusting! If you care a lot about that kind of thing this may not be the best place for you :)
* I'm child friendly (I'm a primary school teacher) and have boxes of toys & books for any young guests.
* Adult guests are very welcome to help themselves from the book-shelves.
* Please note that this is not a hotel and there isn't a daily cleaner. It's just an ordinary, scruffy home :) Both me and my son like to cook (mostly vegetables and sometimes biscuits) so you may have cooking smells in the flat when we are home and making our meals!
The room is large and comfortable. Guests are welcome to use the kitchen/living room to cook and eat - (no meat or fish in the kitchen/fridge/flat please), although there are a few hours a week (usually early evening on Weds) when I may be teaching piano in the living room. There's a washing machine and drying racks (but no tumble dryer). I will provide clean bedding and towels.
I'm happy to meet, chat, advise and also to give my guests some privacy. Please make yourselves at home!
I'm not around much during the week as I work long hours as a teacher.
As I tend to go to bed early, especially on weekdays, I'm afraid I can't normally accept guests who need to arrive very late at night.
* I don't provide breakfast but guests are welcome to use our kitchen to prepare food and to store food in the fridge where you'll have your own shelf - please no meat or fish in your room or the kitchen or stored in the fridge, thanks. There are also plenty of local shops, cafes and restaurants.
* Check-in and check-out times need to be discussed because it depends on the day as to when I can be there to greet you. Check-out is more flexible but I also need to know and explain the procedure to you.
* Also, please note that this is not a hotel and there isn't a daily cleaner. It's just an ordinary, scruffy home :) Both me and my son like to cook (mostly vegetables and sometimes biscuits) so you may have cooking smells in the flat when we are home and making our meals!
- This is not a hotel or professional guest house. It's my home, so make yourself at home.
- Check-in and check-out times need to be discussed, I try to be as helpful as I can but it has to be convenient for me too :)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 66 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, I look forward to meeting you and having you stay in my flat. I'm a musician and full time music teacher so the living room is full of instruments that you are welcome to play if you're so inclined. I'm vegetarian, non smoker and into experimental cake making! I don't provide breakfast but you can use the kitchen and there's a cafe just along the street plus lots of cafes and shops just around the corner in the Walworth road. I've lived in London all my life and have 2 young adults who visit or stay regularly, and no pets although I'd have cats if I had a garden. I like children and the room has a stack of toys for any young guests.