ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
From the convention center to Petco Park, much of what San Diego is known for is walking distance. In the middle of the Gaslamp Quarter, the apartment is literally steps from restaurants, shopping, and clubs. Seaport Village, Midway Museum, Balboa Park & the San Diego Zoo are all nearby. The bus & train station, and the airport are easily reached. The Tijuana and public transport are just a quick walk. And, we have someone available 24/7 to answer questions or help out if you need something.
Just renovated from floors to ceiling with all new everything!
• Coffee maker with K cups (ie: coffee/tea)
• Sweetener – creamer – salt/pepper
• Utensils – cookware – dishes
• Cleaning supplies
• Table and chairs
• Cooktop – fridge - microwave
• Shampoo – Conditioner
• Hand soap
• Toilet paper (and extra roll)
• Towels for 2 people
• Bath mat
• Individual coil plush queen bed
• Linens/duvet/4 pillows
• Flat screen TV – remote – cable channel list
• Chrome cast connector
• Individual climate control
• Workspace with chair
• Closet with hangars
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Full length mirror
•Welcome booklet with area information
-Hi speed wireless throughout apartment -
- Down alternative pillows and duvets
LAUNDRY (hallway of 2nd floor)
Free washing powder
(units are coin operated)
We have 24 hour support available to our guests as the apartment building is managed by USA Hostels, Inc. You can reach a receptionist at all hours at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Managers are available from 10 am to 6 pm daily.
TThe Gaslamp Quarter IS the center of it all in San Diego. Originally called the Stingaree, this historic district was once notorious for gambling parlors and houses of ‘ill repute’. Now it’s teeming with restaurants of all price points and tastes, nightclubs, bars and shopping.
We provide a welcome booklet for all our guests in their apartments that have more details on places to visit and things to do, but here’s a list of some of the most popular places to visit.
-Balboa Park & Museums 1.3 miles/2.1km
-Convention Center - 4 blocks
-Coronado Ferry/Beach - 1/2 mile / 960m
-Dining – outside door
-Horton Plaza Shopping Center – 5 minute walk
-Midway Museum – 1.2 miles/1.9 km
-Mission Beach – 8.1 miles/13.1 km
-Movie theatre – in Horton Plaza
-Ocean Beach – 7.4 miles/11.9 km
-Pacific Beach – 9.2 miles/14.8 km
-Petco Baseball Park - 10 min walk
-Qualcomm Stadium - 8.7 miles / 13.9km
-San Diego Zoo - 2.3 miles / 3.7km
-Seaport Village - 1/2 mile / 950m
-SeaWorld - 7 miles / 11.3km
-Train Station - .9 miles / 1.4km
NOTE: There is very limited street parking with meters in effect from 8 am to 8 pm. There is no parking on 5th Ave on the weekends (your car WILL be TOWED at 8 pm Friday) so the best parking is at Park it on Market at 6th and Market street, just around the corner, one block east, from the apartment. Just turn right onto Market from 5th and left onto 7th. The entry is on the left. It's about $15 overnight, no in/out privileges but you can get around most of San Diego by foot or local transport.
There is limited street parking with meters in effect from 8 am to 8 pm. There is no parking on 5th Ave on the weekends so the best parking is at Park it on Market at 6th and Market street, just around the corner, one block east, from the apartment. Just turn right onto Market from 5th and left onto 7th. The entry is on the left. It's about $15 overnight, no in/out privileges but you can get around most of San Diego by foot or local transport.
Explore the region with the many modes of public transportation that are economical and eco-friendly. San Diego provides travelers with buses, shuttles, pedicabs and carriages, trolleys and trains. Tijuana trolley is just blocks away.
ROUTE FROM THE AIRPORT – driving – just 3.5 miles!
•Get on N Harbor Dr from Airport Terminal Rd (0.9 mi)
•Continue on N Harbor Dr to W G St (2.0 mi)
•Turn left onto W G St (0.6 mi)
•Turn right onto Fourth Ave (0.1 mi)
•Turn left on Island Ave.
•Turn left on Fifth Ave
•Apartment will be ¾ of the way up the block on left side
•Entry is between the patios of the restaurant called 1919.
The entire apartment building is designed for Airbnb style guests so no need to ‘hide’ that information from other tenants. However, we ask that each guest respect others’ right to a restful night’s sleep. Please be quiet in the hallways, don’t slam doors and keep conversation and other noise to a reasonable level after 11 pm.
Also, do not hold/prop the entry door open for others. Guests in each apartment have a unique door code of their own. Do NOT give your front door code to anyone not staying with you..as that will compromise security.
All guests receive their door code, and directions on how to enter the building, via an email from Nest on Fifth or USA Hostels 3 days prior to arrival. If you do not receive this code, or booked with less than 72 hours notice, please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to receive your code.
Please note we have a 14 day stay limit.
- The entire apartment building is for guests such as yourself and we wish everyone to have a great time in the city, but also a restful night’s sleep. We ask our guests to respect this and to be quiet in the hallways and stairwells and keep music/tv/conversation to a reasonable level after 11 pm. -- Every registered guest receives a unique door code to both the front door and apartment door. Please do not share your door code with others as that will allow them access to your apartment as well. -- Please do not hold open the door for strangers. Again, any registered guest will have their own code to enter the building. -- If you see something amiss, please call our reception at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Someone is there 24/7. If something is missing from your apartment at check in, please call us as well or if you need anything during your stay. -- Minimum guest age is 21. -- There’s a $250 fine for smoke related evidence. -- Only registered guests allowed. -- Late check outs will be charged $100. -- Damages will be charged according to the item/area damaged, plus cost of repair time, plus apartment downtime.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 119 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are the managers of Nest on Fifth, a unique apartment building exclusively created for Airbnb guests and other short term stay guests. We are travelers ourselves and strive to provide clean and comfortable apartments. We have 24/7 support for our guests who can call for directions, restaurant recommendations and tour information.