A cozy den in a spacious 2-storey Hard Loft with a king bed (enclose with a curtain). Relax in the sofa with 16' ceiling living room!
Right across street from Islington stn, breath-taking view, convenient building amenities and comfy beds are just what you need for your trip to Toronto.
Right across from Subway, well connected to the airport
Converted Hard Loft with City View
Open concept layout
Rooftop Patio with BBQ
Visitor Parking/ 24 Hour Concierge/Security
I live in second floor and usually work during the day but at night I most of the time see my guest and enjoy giving tips and advices to enjoy the best of the city!
In order to process any enquiry, you must have an Airbnb "Verified ID" status with Photo please.
- 11 P.M. - 8 A.M. please keep quiet during this time period. Restrictively enforced
- Feel free to use our living room with amazing city view. But kitchen and laundry are not shared.
- Second floor is off limits
- No smoking allowed inside the building
- No pets
- Quiet time 11 pm - 8am (please use headphone if you play music and keep voice low)
- No unpaid guests allowed
- Remove your shoes while inside
- Please respect our neighbors and security guards at the lobby
Live, Love and Lift. That's what we believe.
We both love travel, fitness and outdoor sports like hiking and kayaking. Travel is the most rewarding thing and we are so in to experience new places, different cultures and adventures. So far we have been to many major cities in North America, 11 countries in Europe, beautiful islands in Caribbean and Asia.
In daily life, we are passionate about our career and take care ourselves by maintaining a lovely and modern living space and a healthy life style. Our place is decorated by paints, souvenirs from different countries and postcards sent from all over the world.
We are excited to meet you as our guest and would love to help you best possibility enjoy what this great city can offer.