ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Our beautiful spacious basement suite is complete with gym equipment and a private sitting area. We are located on a quiet brick street in Historic Italian Village which is close to the the Short North, Downtown Columbus, and free public transportation.
We are located on a quaint brick street that's far enough from the excitement of the Short North to be quiet but close enough to be able to walk to the areas bars, restaurants, and shops. The room is spacious and well appointed. We want your stay to be as comfortable and worry free as possible.
Guests have access to the main floor (kitchen, living room, dining room, dinette, and powder room) as well as the gym, bedroom, sitting area, and attached bathroom on the lower level.
We are lifelong Columbus residents and we love our neighborhood. We are happy to help with suggestions and arrangements. We are here to help you have an amazing time while you are here.
We are looking forward to meeting new people and making their stay in Columbus as enjoyable as possible.
- Since this is a share house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 2nd level. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- We also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back.)
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and when you leave the property. Mother nature thanks you too.
- To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 11pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.
- We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
- Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I am a lifelong resident of Columbus, Ohio. I love my city and I know a lot about its history. I love meeting new people and I want to make sure that your bust is comfortable and enjoyable.