ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
The Lisboans is a restored 19th century factory that was converted into an high standard apartment hotel with 15 serviced units with 5 different kinds of topology.
Please notice that depending on availability we may need to change your reservation to another apartment in the same building with the same price and typology.
Breakfast is included.
A little piece of heaven in central Lisbon showcases its own exclusive interior design, featuring vintage and contemporary furniture, customised handmade tiles, hand-picked pieces from antique shops, flea markets and Portuguese folk art with a elegant and comfortable atmosphere. The apartment is located in a noble and quiet area in a walking distance of many attractions like S. Jorge Castle, Santa Justa Elevator, museums, restaurants, designer shops, trendy boutiques, cafés, churches, art galleries, artisan’s workshops, vintage shops and supermarkets.
Our office is on the ground floor and is open from 9am until 6pm with lunch break from 1pm to 2pm.
We always available on email and cellphone too.
- Sofa bed available upon request.
- Washing & dryer machine, iron and iron board available on the laundry room located on ground floor (no costs included).
- Soundproofed building with lift.
- For later check out its possible to drop your luggage in our office.
- We provide an intermediate free cleaning for stays longer than 4 days
- Extra cleaning upon request with an extra cost of 15€ for the one bedroom and 25€ for the 2 bedroom
We are Tania and Isaac, a couple of art directors working in advertising and living in Lisbon.
Big fans of Airbnb and we've have had nothing but great experiences both hosting or as guests.
We love: traveling, food, hiking, surf, yoga,
We invite you to come to Lisbon and explore all it can offer! History combined with good food, wine and above all the weather. If you've got any questions or need any help while planning your trip to Lisbon we would be very happy to give you an help.
Isaac & Tania
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน