A truly amazing and unique Rotterdam experience! A historic ship in the heart of the city center. Close to all the arts and culture scene with lots of restaurants and bars close by. A beautiful park along the water with spectacular views and nearby supermarket. You’ll love this cozy room as you float on the water. Romantic, quiet, while amidst the city buzz! Wonderful for couples, but also for solo adventurers and business travellers. We also have an amazing Captains Hut accommodation onboard!
A truly unique and rejuvenating experience. Your own private room on an ark in the middle of the city centre. Flowing with the tides with the soothing sounds of the waves and the crackling of the fire place. Romantic, special and with all the amenities and comforts you are used to. If you prefer to upgrade, there is also a fully furnished Captains Hut available as well. Check the listing or contact me for more info.
The entrance is through the front of the ship. Its a real shippers entrance. You submerge through a steel latch and pass by the front engine machine room. Exciting and adventurous. Get ready for something new!
I also live on the ship, so if you have any questions you can always ask me. Your privacy and comfort are my foremost concern. If i'm away, i will answer you by mail of text message. And if needed, there are neighbours and co-hosts who are also available to help out. There is also a second Bed & Breakfast available on the ship in the Captains Hut, so you might meet other guests as well.
You are on a historic ship! It is a clipper from 1913, so expect what i call dynamic living. There is a soft and gentle sway to be felt which most people find deeply comforting. If however you experience some nausea, it will pass after a few hours. Just remember, go with the flow!
Some stairs may be slightly steep, which helps to keep your body in shape.
Be respectful, to yourself, to others, and to the ship. The ark is an amazing open space. Full of traditional and cultural ornaments collected from all corners of the world. It is a unique living experience, and all that is asked is that you treat it like your own home.
- No smoking in the ship, but you can smoke on the deck.
- After 23.00 no loud noises on the deck. If you arrive late, be sure to walk quietly on the deck as others may be sleeping.
- No visitors allowed.
- The bathroom is shared with others, so be sure to leave it as you received it. Remove any hair from the sink and bathtub, and be sure to keep your personal belongings tidy.
- The toilet uses a pump and grinder, so don't throw hair, plastic or tampons in the toilet - throw them instead in the dustbin.
- No shoes inside the ship. Sandals are provided for you.
- Do not leave anything outside on the deck terrace.
- Bedsheets, a large towel and a hand towel are provided. You will be charged extra if you take more towels (2.50 euro for large towel, 2.00 euro for a medium towel, and 1.00 euro for a hand towel).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 98 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an architect, urban planner and self development trainer.
Born on the East African equator at sunrise on the first day of spring, I was raised throughout Africa, Asia and the Caribbean and have travelled to the far reaches of the world exploring different natures, cultures and spiritual teachings.
Since 1991 I am based in the Netherlands and have taken my students of architecture and city planning to slums and natural disaster areas across the globe researching and implementing sustainable development.
I also offer self development workshops and sessions, and run holistic retreats in the Caribbean.
My life is devoted to the betterment of the planet and its peoples. I use my mind, body and soul to support the individual and collective consciousness.