My place is close to family-friendly activities, the airport, and the city center. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, the outdoors space, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
The Lake House is a fully self-contained vacation home adjacent to Lake Taupo and perched directly above the lake. There is a path directly from the Lake House to the lake where you will find the best freshwater swimming. Keen anglers can cast a line for a rainbow trout.
The Lake House is equipped with everything a guest could need except food for your stay. Condiments and accessory items are all provided.
There is Wifi throughout, 4 TV, cable TV, video, DVD, library of books.
Guests have use of the entire house, including the Master bedroom, ensuite bath, two spare bedrooms, supplementary sleeping area, games & gym room.
All bedding, linen, towels is supplied.
The owners, Philip and Stephanie, are available by phone but do not live on site. There is a local housekeeper who looks after the Lake House and the neighbours are very helpful. T
Their is a Guest Instruction book with helpful hints and information.
A Booking Confirmation is emailed on receipt of reservation. This will have instructions for access and keys.
- Price is Maximum 4 people - extra people are charged at $80 per person per night
- There is a Guest Book on site with instructions and helpful information.
- Any event or party will be subject to prior approval and submission of guests names and ages
- A home address and contact details will be required for all users
- There is a Minimum $100 housekeeping cost plus a $25pp cost over 4