The two-story house has everything you need for a football, a graduation weekend, or a business visit. The room can accommodate a couple or an individual. It has two twin size traditional wooden beds with excellent Simmons Beautyrest plush mattress. You will also have a clean private full bath room.
You have access to the first floor including family room, living room, kitchen, sun room, patio and backyard.
Free parking. Walk to bus stop to campus & games.
TIP - PLEASE "ask the host a question" BEFORE sending a "Reservation Request" especially if you are not sure of the dates/# of guests. This is because, if your reservation has to be declined because the dates are incorrect (etc.) it hurts hosts Airbnb "rating".
This two-story home that has everything you will need for a football, a graduation weekend, or a business visit. It can accommodate a couple or a small family. You will have a private room including two twin size beds with Simmons Beautyrest plush mattress and a private full bath room.
First floor including family room, living room, kitchen, sun room, deck (with nice table and chairs), patio and backyard.
We're polite, hospitable, and generous with our guests. We respect you if you prefer to keep distance, and we are happy to socialize and get to know you!
1. Please note, we have a 2 night minimum stay for football and parents' weekends.
2. Make sure you turn on ventilation before taking shower. Make sure you leave the towels on the racks and hooks provided instead of on the beds.
3. If you need early check-in, please let us know in advance.
4. Guests shall keep the property and all furnishings in good condition.
5. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. If you need anything please ask us about it and we will do our best to help you out.
Check In: 4:00PM
Check Out: 12PM (noon)
Please take off your shoes at the door and we will provide slippers