This is no hotel or guest house - we live here and welcome you to our home.
Our house is situated between Angkor Wat and the touristic city centre in a safe & quiet side street of Khmer (Cambodian) Pub Street. It's a short Tuk Tuk ride from the Night Market/(tourist) Pub Street area.
Stay with us in a huge & comfortable room that offers all the amenities to relax after long days discovering Siem Reap and the temples.
The huge, comfortable bed in the fully air-conditioned room and the quiet neighbourhood provide ideal pre-conditions for restful sleep at night.
For a good start into the day, the large bathroom is equipped with a bath tub and water heater.
The private balcony is perfect for enjoying an undisturbed breakfast.
If you want to finalize your travel plans or write postcards to your friends at home, there's a comfortable desk in your room as well.
The roof terrace is also available for you to sit and relax.
The house is surrounded by a wall. There is space available inside the walls for you to park your car, motorbike or bicycle.
You may use the kitchen and basic food stuff (equipment, spices and rice) for free, and there is space in the fridge for you as well.
When we are around, we are happy to share our insights about Cambodian culture, food, language and history, and to discuss travel plans. As we are a mixed Cambodian/expat flat share, we can provide different perspectives on the Kingdom of Wonder, that might help you to get a better picture of how Cambodia works.
We often cook dinner together, and you are free to join if you want to.
And of course you can always just close the door and enjoy your privacy if you prefer that.
- please clean any kitchen items after use
- please help conserving energy by turning off the A/C and lights when you leave your room
- please lock the gate and front door every time you enter or leave the house
- no outside guests in the house or on the premise
- no smoking anywhere in the house (we will charge a cleaning fee of at least USD 50 otherwise; smoking on the balcony or rooftop is fine)
- no fire in the house (including candles)
- if you loose the room key, we will charge a fee of USD 50 (as we need to replace the locks and make new keys)
- no weapons, illegal drugs or other illegal material in the house or on the premise
- you are using the house (especially the kitchen and rooftop) at your own risk
- we accept no liability stolen items, but will do what we can to prevent that from happening (and it never happened)
If you violate the house rules, we reserve the right to chancel your booking immediately without refund.