Super easy accessible location to/from. Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Universal, Downtown, Grove, Paramount.
Welcome to our unique shared space! This communal setting is wonderful for meeting like-minded people (many creatives, explorers and professionals alike) and sharing experiences, but therefore it's super important to be considerate to your fellow guests.
We are always open to your questions and will do our best for you to feel home away from home. LA is very busy city that's why it is hard to meet everyone in person but I do have my helpers and together we'll make sure you are happy!
We hope all our guests continue to have a wonderful experience, so we kindly ask you to adhere to the following house etiquette.
- Please respect your room mates by keeping the space chilled and relaxed. Please do not play music, etc. The atmosphere is mellow but sociable (if people want to nap/relax they are always able to do so).
- Remember that everyone has different schedules and be respectful and tolerant of this. We have a subtle night light for those who get back late/rise super early. Be quiet when people are sleeping, and only use the night light at very late/early times so as not to disturb others. Consideration and understanding for one another is what makes this place such a positive space :)
- Please remember to remove your shoes when inside, and generally keep things neat and tidy. Clean up after yourself :)
- Smoking is allowed only at the designated area outside the property (if in doubt - please ask) Because of open windows/respecting others, this is an important rule.
- Enjoy yourself! We have lots of stories of new friendships and great conversations. We are all about the positive vibes !
Please respect your roommates/neighbors. The living room is big and would be a great place to meet each other. You are welcome to watch TV together, have a chat and drink tea;)
Please, be responsible after yourself.
We really trying hard for you to feel cozy and home away from home.
100% Cotton Bedding only
2 bathrooms for three rooms, keep them clean after yourself.
Take off your shoes when you enter the house to help us keeping it clean for you. No shoes on the carpet!
No smoking inside the house! Clean the dishes after yourself.
Thank you for understanding.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 438 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My first love is music.
Second, I love to travel and I love to meet new people.
I am a good guest because I always treat the space like it is someone's home:) My goal as a host is to ensure that my guests have everything they need.