ผู้เข้าพัก 1 คน
My place is close to Stonestown Galleria. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the light, the comfy bed, , the coziness. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers.
Our home is a gem located near Westwood Park. The house is newly remodeled so everything is brand new. You will enjoy the convenience of accessing public transit, groceries, parks in minutes and the quiet residency in one of SF's nicest neighborhood.
The room is located on the first floor of the house. You can use laundry, treadmill and basketball in the backyard.
We live in the master room on main floor. I will go out for work on weekdays but you can contact me anytime.
- Please read our house rules.
- Parking is easy in our area.
- It takes 30 minutes to go downtown with K car.
- Whole Foods, Target and Walgreens are in 8 minutes walking distance.
- City College SF is in 10 mins walk.
- 1.Please respect everyone in the house.
- 2.Please keep a reasonable volume so as to not disturb our neighbors.
- 3.Please do not invite other guests or have parties or events.
- 4.Please leave the house in the same condition you found it as when you first arrived.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.