ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Spacious upstairs corner bedroom & closet just minutes to trendy Bishop Arts, Trinity Groves, & downtown. Recently renovated room with west and south-facing windows in a huge house that's constantly being updated. Room includes queen-sized mattress with brand new sheets and comforter, new pillows, fresh paint, brand new carpet & flooring, lock on door, wooden blinds, natural light, internet & walk-in closet. Wi-Fi included, coffee in the kitchen.
Shared space includes over 1200 sq feet of eclectic fun inside, with several attached porches, a detached gazebo, and an outdoor grill. This room is the result of a 28-day makeover challenge in which we completely changed a room including: new carpet & Flooring, new door with lock, walk-in closet with shag carpet, fresh paint, new ceiling fan, wooden blinds, custom headboard, custom workspace. (Summer2017 Hot tub is currently out of order.)
Keyless entry: no need to check in or hassle with keys! Guest will receive a unique four digit passcode on the day of arrival. We like to be around to greet guests, but self-check in is an easy option. Guests will have access to nearly 1200sq feet of common areas in addition to their 200+ sq ft room, including spacious kitchen with coffee bar, backyard with porch & grill, front yard & porch, den, and living room.
We can give specific recommendations or guide you in the right direction. We're often busy but always available via the app or phone/text. We're both self-employed and mainly work at home or within a 3 mile radius of home. I love Oak Cliff and Dallas, and am more than happy to answer questions about the area, nightlife, entertainment, or whatever.
The house is gated but pedestrian gate is always unlocked. The room is up a flight of stairs. The house and street is normally quiet but we live in a thriving city so expect rush hour traffic in the morning (8 am) and afternoon (about 5 pm). Sometimes the backyard neighbors stay awake past midnight on weekends. Our house has two cats. Trash collection is early on Tuesdays and can be heard from inside the room. The homes on this street have trees which house birds that sometimes make noise in the morning. Street parking is permitted. Smoking is permitted on the balcony but please make sure to use the ash trays provided. -The towels, sheets, and comforter you will be using are new. Please don't use them to remove makeup or clean spills. There are tissues, cotton swabs, and cotton pads provided for this use.
- No smoking inside.
- No parties.
- No unauthorized guests.
- Do not tamper with any of the smoke detectors.
- If you bring a car, do not block driveways, trash pails, or sidewalks. Follow all traffic & parking laws, including parking in the direction of traffic.
- Remove valuables from your car.
- No third-party bookings (which means the person(s) who made the reservation must be the person(s) checking-in and staying)
- Limit loud noises & music after 11 pm.
- Quiet hours are between midnight and 8 am.
- All guests must be on the reservation.
- Do not remove any property from the premises.
- Eating & drinking is permitted in the room. Return any dirty plates or utensils to the kitchen sink and please don't store open containers of food in the room. Fridge or freezer space is available for guests as well.
- Spills happen, but please notify us promptly of any spills so that we can attend to it.
- No dogs.
- Sophie Crash nor Cinco Lunas LLC is responsible for personal injury while staying at the CrashPad.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
World travelers, coffee lovers, entrepreneurial & landscape hobbyist. We love the live-work-play atmosphere of Oak Cliff and want to share that experience with travelers. Sophie is a second-generation Oak Cliff resident & Texas A&M grad. Simon is native to DFW and a Marine Corps veteran.
Instagram: sophia_crash & sgt_rook
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน