AS FEATURED IN THE HERALD SUN...
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…
Whether or not you are a Star Wars fan, you have to come and try this unique galactic experience. Located 5 mins away from Melb CBD and Queen Victoria Market, this apartment is surrounded by some of the coolest cafés and restaurants Melbourne is well-known for.
The apartment is brand new, cozy & quiet, and tastefully decorated with Star Wars new and vintage memorabilia.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Carpark
This is a brand new, spacious Star Wars themed apartment in North Melbourne. It is the first ever themed AirBnb in Australia, featuring original and vintage memorabilia of the famous Star Wars movies series...
When you enter the bedroom, you will be welcomed by Wampa, the snow monster that captured Luke Skywalker in Hoth. The bedroom is furnished with Star Wars posters, with BB-8 & Millenium Falcon on the bedside table emitting soft light for your night time reading. The Queen-size bed is lined with hotel luxury weight European linens. When you're tired, you can tell Wampa to get off your bed and sleep in the wardrobe, turn on the R2D2 Sega Homestar Projector and fall asleep under the stars!
Kitchen is fully equipped with glass, mugs (check out R2D2 mug), crockery, utensils, pots & pans, electric kettle and toasters. Don't forget to have your breakfast in the C3PO and R2D2 bowls! (They're not dishwasher safe though..)
Living room is spacious and modern, with pull out sofa bed and extra linens that you can find in the linen cupboard. Working space is available, with unlimited internet access.
Netflix is available on the Smart TV, and Star Wars Blu Ray DVDs are also available to complete your full Star Wars experience!
Guests will have access to the entire apartment. The Bedroom has a posture-pedic Queen Bed lined with luxurious hotel-weight European sheets, as well as a large closet with hangers and shelves.
There is a plush 3-seater sofa that converts into a queen size bed. Extra blankets and linens are available on request. Next to the sofa is a drink cooler featuring Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Guests will have access to unlimited wireless internet. Sit back and enjoy a night in watching all the Star Wars movies or Netflix on the smart TV.
Fully functioning kitchen and dining area are equipped with microwave & oven, full sized fridge, pots & pans, dining set, mugs, glasses, and other utensils. The pantry is stocked with breakfast staples such as honey, breakfast cereals and porridge. Add more fun to your breakfast experience with C3PO and R2D2 cereal bowls!
Clean modern bathroom featuring spacious shower area, with complimentary essentials & linens, hairdryer - and of course, Star Wars bobbleheads.
Iron and ironing board available.
European Laundry is equipped with Washing machine and dryer, so you can always have clean clothes during your stay. For those of you with delicate clothing materials, we have a sizeable drying rack in the balcony for you to use.
- Please DO NOT TOUCH the LEGO and the Metal Models
- Portable cot and high chairs for your little one are available on request, for $15/day and capped at $50/stay. Please let us know in advance if you will be needing them.
I am more than happy to give you some guidance about where to go for cafes and brunches around Melbourne, or simply leave you to your fun adventure! Anyways, with all the toys and games in the AirBnB, I don't think you would want to leave the space!
- NO SHOES in the apartment/bedroom. Please take your shoes off at the entrance, and place them on the provided shoe rack.
- R2D2 mug and bowls are hand-wash only and non- microwaveable!
- Candy vending machine will take $1 coins.
- Do NOT touch the LEGO and the Metal Models
- Some canned soda will be provided in the Han Solo fridge.
- Breakfast Cereals are in the kitchen walk-in cupboard.
- First Aid is in the kitchen walk-in cupboard
- Whilst I encourage you to have fun with the board games and light sabres provided, please be mindful of the neighbours and keep the noise to a minimum level after hours.
- Please do not take any prop out of the apartment.
- Whilst the apartment is children friendly, please do ask your children to be gentle with the toys.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES!
All my memorabilia are very precious to me and sourced either during my holidays in the USA or from my personal collection. Please do treat them with care like you would your own. Any breakage will result in bond deduction or more.
- Take your shoes off when entering the apartment, and place them in provided shoe-rack.
- Please DO NOT touch the LEGO and metal models as they are very delicate.
- Strictly no parties.
- Please keep the noise down after hours.
- Flexible check in time available when possible.
- DO NOT MOVE the life sized statues
- DO NOT put any moisture (glass, bottles, water, etc) on the statues as they handcrafted vintage pieces. Any damage will result in bond deductions and more.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Greetings fellow Jedi!
My name is Marini...
Star Wars and Harry Potter nerd, a property developer, part-time property sales executive, and a passionate latin dancer!
Food & dessert lover, who loves going to Victorian country side to harvest my own honey..
Most of my travels have been done either solo or with my best travel buddy (my super-cool-a-little-shopaholic Mama!). I love going to historic places, learning different cultures, visiting museums and admiring the architecture of different countries.
My favourite travel destinations so far are Japan and New York... and Europe!!!
I recently just visited Europe with my Mama. We went to Milan, Lake Como, Turino, Geneva, Montreux, and Paris... my my my I knew Europe was pretty...but I was NOT expecting to fall head over heel with her! And the soaps they have there.... heavenly!
Our next trip is to visit Prague and Stockholm... I'm beyooonnddddd excitedddd!!!!
My style of travelling is definitely NOT to pack light. We have a big family and we can't leave anyone behind when it comes to gifts! I remember coming back from New York with my Mama with 12 suitcases.. all filled with gifts for our friends and family...LOL! Below is a very common conversation between myself and either the hotel concierge, or the taxi driver:
Concierge/Driver: "Are you travelling with your family, Miss?"
Me: "Yes I am actually...*sheepishly* a family of 2"
HAHAHHHAH!! Yup! Every. Single. Time.
Anyways, my passion in life is to build relationships with the people around me. I love reading other people's success stories, and it makes me sooo happy when I see the people around me succeed in life. I strongly believe that when you share more in life, and the more you help others, the more generous life will be towards you... and I feel this in my life daily.
Soooo.... lately I have been a little bit curious with DIY home projects... making truffle honey, homemade artisan soaps, and natural beauty products... So you might just get lucky and randomly get some home-made stuff from me when you book my place! LOL!