Private Suites (front and back) back suite not in Airbnb service. The in-service suite is the front of house exclusively; LR/DR/Kitchenette, Bedroom, Bath and large front porch and front yard. Very private & quiet suitable for 1-2 guests. Walk to DWNTWN. 4 mi to BEACH. Great to come home to after exploring sights. I've prepared for your visit the privacy and comforts I would expect. You will not be disturbed with street noise - a very quiet street. I look forward to being your host.
1. After initial exploration about town, take a mid-day siesta or have that cup of coffee or tea on the front porch that sports both rockers and bistro table to provide opportunity for full relaxation.
2. The tempur-pedic full size mattress is like sleeping on a cloud with zero pressure points on body and zero disturbance from partner's movements.
3. Cozy up to the dura-flame fire log in the fireplace, as you choose. They give off substantial heat but with the glass enclosure you use it more for effect.
You have the full suite as described including the front porch and front yard. While parking is curbside, it is a quiet neighborhood and walkway to porch is handy. While I strive for an initial hello AND while I enjoy visiting, any "beyond initial welcome" visit, is as you wish.
I'm very glad to share information or opinions if getting to know Sarasota is a goal. I will never try to sell you on a particular choice. Just objective point of view will be offered. (I neither look for kickbacks nor will accept them).
There is laundry. LG front load Washer and a LG front load Dryer. High efficiency. You will have access to my cell phone when you arrive. Call when you need laundry service. A phone is the best means of communication. I know people like to text. Me too. But I don't see the text readily. So if time sensitive...CALL.
- Occupancy by registered guests only
- Laundry service available on request. LG front loaders high efficiency and eco friendly.
- Street parking
- Long term (28 + nights) suite cleaning (2 x month) $180/mo chg back
- Quiet time 10 pm - 8 am
My own personal travels have sometimes allowed me to stay with host families or in pensions ( long before airbnb became a household word).
As a host, the suite in this cottage affectionately called The Butterfly Cottage, will provide the level of privacy and the best of Sarasota within walking distance. Both features that I enjoy very much.
I've prepared for your visit the privacy and comforts I would expect. You will not be disturbed with street noise - a very quiet street. You will have access to the best opinions I can offer - should you ask. I look forward to being your host. Welcome.
As for me, I'm very into my environment and environmental issues. I'm an activist for human rights as well. I heartily favor minding one's own well being (mind/body/spirit) as a sign of first, showing respect for oneself. There is absolutely no way a person that doesn't tend to these basic needs can respect others.
I want in the near future to leisurely visit the NW and SW United States as well European countries. A month in Spain & another in Ecuador and short business travels to London and Spain and Toronto/Montreal are former travels to my delight.
As your host expect me to mind my own business but also be available for a lively conversation, at your bidding. Oh yes, and I'm a major foodie. See you soon, I hope!