BEFORE booking, send an inquiry by clicking "Contact Host" & tell me what you like about my place, the # of nights, and group size
Premium pricing for parties/events.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 living room
• Free Parking
• Bath Towels
• Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash
1 and 2 - full size bed (fits 2)
3 and 4 - queen pillow top (fits 2)
5 - futon w/ mattress topper
6 and 7 - cotton twin/queen (fits 2)
8 and 9 - queen pillow top (fits 2)
10 - medical twin
• Quiet/sleeping hours between 11pm-7:30am
• Leave it as clean as how you found it
• Reimburse the host for any broken/missing/damaged items
• Be considerate of other guests or the host, if any
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 102 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
UT Alum and living in Austin.
I enjoy playing volleyball and table tennis. My goal is to bike everywhere I need to go under 7 miles. I could eat desserts all day if it weren't for the health risks.
I'm saving up to open my own food truck where I'll be serving specialty chicken wings, fries, chicken bacon, baked "fried chicken", etc