Our place is 12 miles from downtown Cincinanti. Close to UC Blue Ash, P&G, GE, Kroger, Microsoft, Feintool, Toyota, Wornick Foods, Sunny Delight, CEI, Mercy Health, Coca Cola, Belcan, Johnson & Johnson Company, Allegion, Time Warner Cable, Sogeti, RDI, Bethesda Hospital, Jewish Hospital, restaurants and dining, public transport, farmers markets. You’ll love my place because its new and safe, high ceilings, light, quiet, clean, no pets, no smoking, no clutter and good energy flow throughout ;) :)
Large size bedroom with high ceilings, operable windows with screens, silent motor ceiling fan, clothes rack with hangers, night stands with lamps.
TV in the living room, no cable, kitchen with dishes and cookware, fridge, private bathroom that is not attached to the bedroom, comfortable outdoor porch. Desk, printer, document shredder, office supplies in the home office per request. Park up to 4 guest cars or RV.
I am a call or text away any time ;) Sam likes to talk on the phone too ;). Based on our experience so far, we have two types of guests: "Almost A Family" and "Busy And Business". With "Almost A Family" we have wine tastings of our homemade wines, honey and tea tastings and lots of conversations about owner building of our house, etc. "Busy And Business" treat us like hotel and we are totally fine with that ;)
We will welcome your child ten years and older ;) There is no place on the entire website to mention this. First aid kit is in the guest's bedroom in the drawer of the right night stand.
- Government issued photo ID for each guest entering the property
- No shoes in the house
- We will do your laundry for you if needed
- Flexible check in/out times
- Sleeps two, no extra people
- We built our home with Structural Insulated Panels. This construction type requires us to aerate and ventilate our house more often than conventionally framed houses due to its "tightness". We open windows and/or doors for cross ventilation and use Energy Recovery Ventilator to have the best air quality inside of our home. We use gas heat and AC too ;) If our guests are allergic to the outdoor allergens this house will not be a good fit. We hang guests' towels inside or outside to air dry when they are wet. We also do not want any fish frying, strong spices used during cooking, strong perfumes, neglected body hygiene or similar offensive odors in the house. Thanks!
Hi, we are Maria and Sam. I (Maria) am a nurse and Sam had a degree in hospitality management but prefers to work in sales. We are both self-employed. We have a well mannered son. I like reading and research. Our family enjoys many styles of music from Frank Sinatra to today's artists. We like good food, good conversation, sense of humor and healthy lifestyle. We are pet free, guns free, smoke free home in a quiet neighborhood. Sorry, we do not have cable TV or TV sets in the bedrooms. We are well traveled. Our favorite destinations are US Virgin Islands, California, Florida, Nevada, New York, Canada, Russia, Austria with plans to visit Korea next year. Our family's motto is never a day without learning. We are bilingual. When we traveled in the past we shared people's homes many times and enjoyed it greatly. Now we are opening our home to the similar experience for you. Feel free to ask questions.