My place is close to Famous Angourie Surfing beaches, National parks and wildlife!. You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids). This property has linen included. There is no view from the property but is so close to the beach!
Our place is located right near the beach in the tiny Angourie community - leave your car and walk to the surfing beaches, cafe, restaurant or boutique
The property has linen included
Unit - Accommodates 8
NO PARTIES - NO NOISE
3 Bedrooms - 2 Queens- 1 Double - 1 Bunk
Linen supplied for your convenience
Gas BBQ on deck
Single Car Port
CONDITIONS OF TENANCY
Please read carefully
General Terms and Conditions
1. We cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control and we reserve the right to cancel any booking as per the owner’s instruction. In this event, we will notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange other accommodation or dates suitable to you. If this is not possible, all deposit monies paid be refunded, but no other claim, right or action or demand shall exist in or be made by either party.
2. The premises are leased to you for holiday purposes strictly for the period stated on your receipt. Under no circumstances is any commercial enterprises to be conducted from the property.
3. Your booking will commence, and keys may be collected any time after 2pm on the day of arrival and the property must be vacated no later than 10am on the day of departure. Upon departure, keys must be returned to our office before 10am or you may incur a late checkout fee.
4. Our office is open from 9.00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, and 9.00 am to 1:00 pm Saturdays. In order to collect keys outside these times, please bring your confirmation email/letter with you with the key safe code printed on it. Keys will be left in the key safe at the front of our office for you to collect. Under no circumstances will keys be left out without the full accommodation being paid, and security deposit held.
5. The holiday guest must supply the agent with a signed completed security deposit form, before the booking commences, with credit card details to be held as a $500 or $1000 security deposit (depending on the property) against claims for late departure, excess rubbish, additional cleaning and damage to the property or its contents. The liability of the holiday tenant shall be the full cost of all excess charges and/or repairs whatever that may be. Should the holiday tenant not be the holder of a credit card the agent will accept cash deposit or cheque. If the deposit is in the form of cash or cheque, this will be paid back, less any charges, to the holiday tenant within 30 days of departure by way of cheque.
6. Our staff will describe the property and location in good faith and to the best of their ability. It is the responsibility of the tenant to assess the suitability of the accommodation for their needs. Claims for discounts or refunds will not be entertained for reasons of unsuitable accommodations.
7. At the time of booking you will nominate the maximum number of people that will occupy the property and you accept that this number must not be exceeded under any circumstances. Bookings will not be accepted where there is not enough bedding for the claimed number of occupants.
8. Should you exceed the accepted number of occupants upon the property, our office will terminate your tenancy requiring you to vacate the property immediately. Under these circumstances no refund will be given and alternative accommodation will not be made available.
9. Unless otherwise stated, linen is not provided. You can arrange to hire linen with the Washing Well on
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) at your own cost. Linen is required to be used on all beds used throughout your stay: should our cleaner reasonably believe that linen was not used; the holiday guest will be responsible for the cost of laundering all bedding.
10. Each property may have additional ‘rules’ that apply. These will be posted on a notice within the property and will form part of these terms and conditions.
11. Items left at premises will not be automatically returned. We will hold the items for a maximum of two weeks and then pass them onto a local charity. Items will be returned only upon receipt of credit card details for postage and packaging plus a $25 handling fee.
12. In the event of the property being for sale, inspections with prospective purchasers may be necessary during reasonable hours by appointment.
13. Unless otherwise specifically stated, pets are not permitted upon the property. If the property is pet friendly the holiday tenant will be responsible for the removal of fleas, faeces etc. from the property upon vacating.
14. Tenants locked out of premises outside working hours or who require us to deliver keys to them during working hours must pay an $80.00 fee. (This can be taken from your security deposit). If a locksmith is required, the tenant will be responsible for the payment of the locksmiths account.
15. Any and all damages to the property, common areas or fixtures and fittings of the property must be reported to the agent immediately and paid for.
16. The tenant agrees to leave the property in a clean and tidy state with rubbish removed and all washing up done and stacked away. Any costs for cleaning above the standard items that our cleaners do must be paid for by the tenant. Excess rubbish that does not fit into the bins at the property must be disposed of responsibly by the tenant.
17. Barbeques must be left in a clean and tidy state ready to be used by the next tenant. A $50 fee applies if you leave the Barbeque dirty. If you find the barbeque dirty on arrival please contact our office immediately and we will send someone up to clean it.
18. No responsibility will be taken for personal belongings of the guest. Any required insurance for your belongings must be arranged by yourself. No liability is accepted by the agent or property owner for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused by events outside the agent or owners control.
19. Bookings are taken by the agent for the current owner: if the property is sold we cannot guarantee that the new owner will continue to make the property available.
20. Guests to make every possible effort to ensure that they do not interfere or cause a nuisance to neighbours. Excessive noise can be a major cause of complaint. Loud music, televisions and partying that causes excessive noise will not be permitted between 9.00pm and 7.00am. Should our office receive a significant number of complaints, we may have to review your tenancy.
21. In strata titled properties, strata by-laws must be complied with at all times. First National Real Estate Yamba has no control over the by-laws posted on strata titled properties.
22. The agent may refuse to accept any booking where the agent has been instructed by the owner or where the agent believes the booking is not in the best interest of the owner.
23. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure throughout their stay and upon vacating. Any theft or damage due to not securing the property shall be the responsibility of the holiday tenant.
24. All property interiors are non-smoking. Holiday tenants failing to abide by this term may be responsible for the cost of cleaning all carpet, furnishings and window coverings.
25. The guest agrees to allow the agent and/or appointed tradesperson to enter onto the property at any time to effect or investigate repairs or complaints.
26. All repairs will be affected as soon as practicable. On public holidays and after hours it may at times prove difficult to get tradespeople straight away. We will always do everything we can to minimise inconvenience caused but cannot issue partial refunds or give discounts. In the event of a major problem rendering the property uninhabitable, we will make every effort to find alternative, suitable accommodation for you if the property is uninhabitable.
27. The agent is not responsible, nor has any control over building/renovation work being carried out on neighbouring properties and cannot issue refunds in such circumstances.
28. Tariffs may be varied at any time up until the time of booking accommodation. Quotes are valid for 30 days only.
29. These terms and conditions may be varied at any time without notice. Always refer back to our website for current terms and conditions. A printed copy of terms and conditions can also be obtained from our office.
30. Any printed, written or verbal description of the premises by the Agent or an employee will be made in good faith; however, no responsibility for contested description can be accepted.
Please read these terms and conditions of your holiday letting contract carefully as any departure from these conditions permits the owner or agent to refuse the key, amend the rent or immediately terminate the tenancy.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 81 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น