ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
My place is on the beach within walking distance to surfing, two great little beach bars, one of the highest rated restaurants in the area, a large grocery store, and the art and culture of historic San Jose del Cabo. It is a great place for two couples or a small family looking for a quite get-away to have some fun in the sun and sand.
This is a fully renovated beachfront condo in a beautifully landscaped quiet complex. All the comforts of home are provided including the personal products typically provided by a hotel such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, body lotion and terrycloth housecoats for four. This vacation property has two bedrooms each containing a king-sized bed and private ensuite bathroom and shower, one pull-out bed in the living room, free internet, one smart TV and Ipod bluetooth connection to sound system in the living room, TV’s in each bedroom, a personal programmable safe and water purification system. The complex has one heated pool and one non-heated pool, both with ozone filtration systems. Plenty of loungers are available around the pool deck and also on the beach. Located on the Costa Azul beach, this unit is a short walk to San Jose’s surfing beach, two charming beach bars, Domino’s Pizza, Subway, and one of the best rated restaurants in the area. With the beach at your doorstep, you can also stroll down the beach to the hotel zone for a variety of restaurants and bars. La Comer grocery store is conveniently located within a 15 minute walk down the highway or along the beach. With the Bel Air hotel adjacent to this property, taxis are always at your doorstep when needed. The historic town of San Jose is a short taxi ride away, or walkable in 45 minutes. There are two world-class golf courses within 5 miles. This property has a local property manager who can provide same day response to address any concerns or unexpected emergencies.
NOTE: Although the automatic Cancellation Policy indicates that only 50% of your payment will be reimbursed if cancelled at least 30 days prior to your arrival, my actual cancellation policy is that 100% reimbursement will be made if cancelled at least 60 days prior to arrival. 50% is reimbursed if cancelled between 60 and at least 30 days prior to arrival. And 0% reimbursement is provided if cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
The owner will provide a detailed welcome package complete with recommendations for transportation from the airport, rental car options, local restaurants, excursions and maps prior to arrival.
1) Quite hours at the complex are from 11:00 p.m. onward.
2) Renters will be responsible for any fines arising from violating the Home Owners Association bylaws.
3) Check-in and Check-out Times: Check-In time is after 3:00 p.m. as this will ensure your unit is ready for your arrival. Check-Out time is before 11:00 a.m. Guest requests for earlier Check-In or later Check-Out will be confirmed one-week prior to arrival, and will be considered only if it doesn’t conflict with the departure and arrival of other guests.
4) Smoking: Blue Palms is a no-smoking property. Smoking is allowed only outdoors. Security deposits will not be refunded if any smoking odor is detected inside the property, as they will be used to defume the property.
5) Liability: In order to preserve the integrity of this unique home, we ask that it be occupied in a dignified manner, protecting the premises and its contents against damages, loss or theft. The owners of the property will not be liable for any claims, suits, damages, losses and expenses arising from injury to any person or property occurring on or about the premises relating to the rental of this property. Any damage to the property must be reported immediately. The property will be assessed for damage and missing items following checkout. Costs associated with damage and missing items will be charged against the damage deposit. If costs exceed the damage deposit, the renter will reimbursed these excess costs. No Pets Allowed.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We fell in love with San Jose when we started coming and renting this condo in 2011. Fast forward two years, we loved it so much we bought it from our friends in 2014 and have rented it extensively through word-of-mouth only! We are now expanding our rental network on a public site. My passion for the area has resulted in me being one of the San Jose destination experts on the Trip Advisor forum. Regardless of where you end up, I am pleased to answer your questions and provide many great tips about beautiful San Jose and Los Cabos on the Trip Advisor forum as "Pantix".