My place is close to Stonestown Galleria. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the light, the comfy bed, the kitchen, and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Our home is a gem located near Westwood Park. The living room is filled with light and features a brick fire place. The house is newly remodeled so everything is brand new: the kitchen, the dining room, the living room. You will enjoy the convenience of accessing public transit, groceries, parks in minutes and the quiet residency in one of SF's nicest neighborhood.
The room is located on the main floor of the house. You can use the kitchen, dining area, living room upstairs, as well as the TV room, laundry, treadmill downstairs.
We live in the master room on main floor. I will go out for work on weekdays but you can contact me anytime.
- Please read our house rules.
- Parking is easy in our area.
- It takes 30 minutes to go downtown with K car.
- Whole Foods, Target and Walgreens are in 8 minutes walking distance.
- City College SF is in 10 mins walk.
- 1. Please respect everyone in the house.
- 2. Please clean up the dishes after cooking and eating.
- 3. Please keep the house clean and tidy.
- 4. No smoking. No pets. No party. No alcohol.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 37 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น