My place is close to parks, art and culture, restaurants and dining, library, deli, general store, farmers market, playground, public transportation, short drive to beaches, all other towns and villages, shopping.. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, comfortable outdoor spaces, location, amenities. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Walk to library, deli, general store, playground, public transportation, farmers market, minutes to beaches, walking trails, shopping.
public transportation across the street
- Absolutely NO SMOKING on the property
- Check in 4 pm. Check out 11 am.
- Guests are asked to be curtious and quiet in commom areas and be thoughtful about TV and music noise in their rooms.
- Guests are limited to 1 load of laundry per week
- Shared spaces, kitchen and dining room must be cleaned by the guest immediately after use.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 77 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Mother of 4, Grandmother of 4, happily married to soul mate, Owned and operated my own real estate company for 30 years, also the Apple Inn B&B in Nova Scotia, Canada, and Noah's Ark B&B on Martha's Vineyard. Published the Linda R. Bassett Martha's Vineyard Information Book for 9 years. Love good food, family, writing, music, gardening, movies, former runner, skier, love sports.