Cozy historic bungalow located in the HEART of Nashville's hottest neighborhood - 12th South! Immediate walking distance from all the shops and restaurants around, PLUS just a few minutes Lyft ride away from Downtown, Midtown, the Gulch, Green Hills, etc!
Please treat it like you would your own home. You are welcome to borrow whatever you like just please leave all belongings/books/etc at the house so that it remains the same as when you arrived!
1. The Registered Guest Agrees to abide by The House Rules and assumes all responsibility for ensuring that every other guest abides by the rules.
2. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to register for house rental. All monies will be forfeited, if this is found to be the case. Parent or Guardian must be staying on the property with anyone under the age of twenty-one (21). Refusal to allow anyone to register or stay on the property is the right of the Homeowner.
3. No one may stay overnight other than persons with the Registered Guest Party. There is to be a maximum of (5) guests staying overnight. There is an additional charge of $35 per guest, per night, for more 5 guests.
4. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
5. Pets are not allowed anywhere on the property.
6. On-street parking is available in front and on the side of the house.
7. Quiet hours are to be observed between 10 P.M. and 7 A.M. Central Time. There are to be no parties. Please be considerate of our neighbors.
8. There will be no refunds for weather conditions preventing Guests from arriving as scheduled.
9. Check-in is between 2 - 4 P.M., Central Time.
10. Check-out is at 11 A.M., Central Time. Any extension of check-out time MUST be pre-approved by the Homeowner. Please text the Homeowner when you are ready to check out so housekeeping can be made aware. Also please let us know when you arrive.
11. All dishes and glasses should be put in the dishwasher prior to check out. Linens and towels should be placed in the middle of the floor in the bedrooms. Trash should be taken out and placed in the trash bins outside the side door. Just a general pick up prior to your departure will be appreciated. The house should look like it did when you arrived!
12. Maid service is not included in the rental rate however, linens and towels are included.
13. The Homeowner is not responsible for any injury sustained by any Registered Guest, Guest Party Member, or Visitor while on the property. The Homeowner is not responsible for lost or stolen items belonging to any of the aforementioned persons. The Registered Guest, by agreeing to rent this property, assumes all responsibility for any injuries to anyone staying or visiting while renting the premises. The Registered Guest also assumes all responsibility for loss or theft of any valuables while renting the premises.
14. Appliances are not to be used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended.
15. The Homeowner shall be allowed access to the property by the Guest for purposes of repair and inspection. The Homeowner will do so in a reasonable manner.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 30 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
"Bringing beauty to spaces to lift up spirits." -Brother Mel
This quote helps explain why I love all things creative and beautiful, because it lifts up spirits. I prefer to travel as much as possible and enjoy people. I have a hard time not eating chocolate when it is sitting in front of me and could look at art for days. These blank boxes always stress me out because I am never exactly sure what to put!
As far as style of traveling, I prefer to "do as the locals do" and experience a city/town/new place through the eyes of those living there. I am fascinated by culture and the differences in people. I love communities that work together and learn the most from the position of not pretending to know a thing.