This chic one bedroom suite with two extra mattress in the living room can accommodate up to 3 people, so if you’re traveling with friends or children, this might be the best way to go.
Another elegant condo nearby Rama 9 MRT station offers a large swimming pool and a spacious gym on top of all the luxuries within the apartment itself.
Very convenient to Rama 9 MRT Station and Makkasan Airport Link Station. Walking distance to Central Rama 9 Megamall, 2 hypermarkets and an IT Centre.
The place is well located with MRT just opposite the road 3 mins away. It is in the commercial area with Central Pharam 9 department stores and Fortune Shopping Mall just on the opposite side. Walk further down the road, there are Tesco Lotus and Big C Hypermarket. The apartment is very close to number of commercial building such as Unilever, True building and others. For 24 hours convenient store, there have one next door which is only 1 minute walk, in there you can get almost everything you need. if you hunger for some fast food, there is a McDonald and Starbucks just across the road which is only 2 min walk from the condo and it's within 15 mins away to go up the express way to go to both Eastern and Western side of Bangkok.
This condo has a large fitness room as well as swimming pool and entertaining/meeting/conference room on the 8th Floor. There is a rooftop garden with the perfect view of Bangkok city at night. If you have time, please do enjoy a nice swimming pool here at Level 8 with a nice jacuzzi too.
As a host, it's great to have a guest to visit in Bangkok. Any recommendations of the areas and traveling tips and attraction, i would be glad to help recommend for you. If i am not around during your stay, my partner will be gladly to help you during your visit. He is a local Thai and he knows Bangkok inside out if you wish to know more about Bangkok. :)
We have chosen clean and comfortable bedding set. With the hygienic view in mind, the room is equipped with light bedding set with regular warm washing at over 60 degree to ensure killing of dustmite.
If any amenities needed, please send us a message and do let us know a week in advance. We will try our best to prepare per your needs.
Address of the place will be provided upon the receipt of reservation together with the direction on picking up of the key and how to access the apartment. Please do let me know on the date and time of your arrival.
Traffic in Bangkok can be highly congested, so please do plan for your time and mode of transportation to travel around.
There is a mobile internet plan now by DTAC or AIS Thailand. For just THB 299, you can get 7-Days Unlimited Internet Usage in Thailand and it also come with FREE THB 100 call credit. It's better to have a contact number in Thailand, so that you can keep contact with me if there anything you would like to know. ;-)
• No pets allowed.
• No smoking or illicit drugs.
• No illegal activities.
• Please help conserve energy by turning off all lights, appliances, and A/C when not in use or leaving the apartment.
• Please do not flush anything but toilet paper down the toilets.
• Prior to leaving, please clean any dishes or kitchenware used.
• Please let me know immediately when there is damage to my property.
• Lost of Key Card will be charged THB 2000 per card.
• Please do not disturb my neighbors.
• Please keep the noise and voice low.
• Intimate activities are natural. Please clean up after yourself.
• Please take care of the building facilities with respect to other residents.
• The apartment is a residential - condominium and have other owner of the building around. please respect the right of other people. Guests will stay as friends of owner :)
• There is no reception, no concierge, no luggage deposit in the condominium. Please request for help, if you need any service prior to booking.
• Please contact the host ONLY for any help needed.
• Do not look for the Juristic/Management Office or Condo staff. DO NOT MENTION AIRBNB. Be discreet. This is a private residence and NOT a hotel.
Thanks for abiding by our house rules. I sincerely hope you enjoyed your stay in Bangkok and appreciate letting us host you.
Enjoy your stay! :)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 111 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Sawadeekarp and welcome to the Land of Smile, Thailand! :-)
Thank you for your interest in my condo. I have few condos in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Most of the time I live in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and sometimes live in Bangkok.
I had been working in F&B industry for many years before deciding to run my own business. Being an airbnb host is one of my passion and I enjoy doing it now. Earning money is just a part of it but the experience to meet new people from around the world to exchange perspective about the world is what interest me the most.
Part of my personal life, I love to travel, meet new people and invest in property. Also I love to enjoy good food, listen to music, hang out in nice places with nice people.
I assure you that with my full of passion and love in airbnb community, I will be able to give you a wonderful experience.